Divived

Jaron

I find myself wanting to pack my bags tell everybody fuck you and become another person . I'm not happy , everyday I wake up feeling self hate . I slammed my locker heading straight to class ,I don't feel like talking to any of these niggas today .

My situation at home is getting worse and I feel like I can't handle this shit no more .

I quickly zigged sagged though the desk to my seat and past the losers that come in early reading fucking books .

Mrs. A was surprised to see me grace her classroom with my presence so early . I could feel her eyes burning threw the back of my head. I threw my backpack on the floor and sat down dropping my head down on the cool desk trying to ignore my growling stomach.

I finally lifted my head when the bell rang and the class room erupted in mumbled conversations of the other students . I watched the students file in when I saw Kenya stop at the door , she was looking good. I noticed she was smiling when I saw her talking to hakim. Jealousy fluttered in my hungry stomach.

What she doing with that nigga ? I thought I told her he's just trying to hit and quit . I stared at them while she laughed and they hugged goodbye , Kenya was blushing like crazy her deep dimples never disappearing from her face .

Kenya is the type of girl who doesn't know how attractive she is , I've played in that role of making her feel that way but it's so obvious she doesn't know anything about boy's especially a nigga like hakim .

She walked in the room smiling probably talking to herself when we made eye contact . She acted like she didn't see me and dashed to her seat still smiling which made me disgusted .

My eyes trailed down the bottom half of her body as she sat down. Her thick thighs too much for the seat got me excited . If I wasn't paying attention in class that's what I was looking at 50 percent of the time .

I don't know if me and Kenya could every be on boyfriend girlfriend bases but I know we can get physical .

The sunlight fell on the side of her face flowing down to her neck making her skin sparkle . I could feel the lust bubbling in my stomach and down to my abdomen.

Hakim don't deserve to hit that first he has had enough white pussy on both of us combined .

I felt someone starting at me and I turned to see Kayla gawking at me like always . Kayla is a hoe that can't face the fact that she won't get this dick , she reminds me of my mother in a sense I picture her as being the type of slut like Kayla who fucks anything with a decent face and a dick but when she ages Kayla is gonna have to settle for a basic bastard .

I looked away as Kenyas papers scattered down to the floor, she sighed and stood up to pick them up . Without thinking i leaped up and helped her pick up her jumbled assignments. She looked at me perplexed and gave me a weak smile .

"I didn't need your help but thanks " she said never looking up from the floor .

"No problem , but Kenya I need to talk to you ".

She finally looked up with a scrunched up face . "What ?"

Before I could answer Mrs. A interrupted me claiming that picking up paper doesn't take that long .

"I just need to talk to you after school" I said handing back her papers and going back to my seat.

I went through the day waiting for the bell to ring and school to be over . My stomach was killing me but I kept it pushing , I ran down the steps of the school exist and waited to see If Kenya actually waited for me .