°Angel Leave° Chapter 12

**Angel's POV**

             "Well, it started when my dad passed..." I said and she looked surprised but I continued. "He, was in a gang, Like a business sort of. I was told to take his place or they would kill me. Now, I didn't want to die." 

She nodded her head.

         "So, they told me my job. Was to... kill these 'bad' people... Steal money, banks, whatever was valuable. I soon became... very good at that and I was ranked to the top. Now, we kept moving to town to town as soon as our identity was discovered."

 She looked scared.

      "I change my appearance every time I move. They told me if... I found my heart match they'd make her join the gang. And I didn't want that for you because they told me that some girl has my heart symbol on their wrist. Which meant... well you." 

She nodded again.

        "So I said to you that we can't talk... and it's risky because if you know about the gang, they might kill you..." 

She stood up away from me.

 "No, don't be scared Alex. I won't hurt you!" I said.

            "Were they innocent people?" She asked her voice shakily. "Alex." 

She cut me off. "Were they innocent?" She repeated.

 "Some..." I said being honest. 

"Oh my gosh. I'm... I kissed a monster?!" She screamed.

          "No...No! I'm not a monster!" I yelled.

 "Get out Angel." She said staring at me coldly. "Alex please." I practically begged her. 

"Angel Leave." She said and with that I walked out. I held in my tears. No-one's worth it. No-one.

~°~°~
           I was walking from the grocery store and I was pulled into an alley. Someone punched my stomach making me drop the bags of food. A kick, and another punch. "Are you stupid?!" He yelled and hit me again.

          I stood up. "The fuck are you talking about?!" I yelled now catching the fist that went for my face. 

"You told?!" He yelled. It was Max.

 "Calm down man. She can keep it." I said now kicking him.

          "It's not the point. I'm telling boss and you're going to be in trouble." He said smirking. 

"Who's the chick anyways?" He asked.

 "No-one." I said starting to walk away. 

"Oh no you don't. She's your heart match?" He asked. I didn't answer.

       "You hear that boss?" He asked and 3 guys come out. Including boss. "Well, well, well..." He said and they all beat me. Badly. I lost my breath and I fainted.
~°~°~
          "Angel! Wake up." Someone said shaking me. It was morning. It took me a couple of seconds to snap back to reality.

 "Alex...?" I asked. She nodded.

       "Alex! You're in trouble. Big trouble..." I said and she looked confused.

 "What?" She asked. "They're coming for you. They know about you now. They know you know and they're coming. They know you're my heart match." I said breathing fiercely.

      "Angel, just because I am here, doesn't mean I want you back. You're a murderer and a thief." She said coldly. 

"Who the hell cares what I am?!" I yell. "THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU!"

            She looked at me and closed her eyes. And shook her head.

             "Goodbye Angel. I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself." She said. I laughed sarcastically.

 "Alex, You have no idea who they are." She looked at me. 

"And I have no idea what you are." She walked away. This freaking girl.

       "Fine Alex. Forget us. Forget everything, I'm done!" I yelled not meaning anything. She walked back towards me with tears in her eyes. 

"Forget? HOW can I forget when YOU'RE ON MY WRIST?!" She yelled showing me her heart symbol.

            "Telling me goodbye feels like the same thing." I said looking at her gental face. She stared right back at me. "But, I have a reason." She said looking down. 

"No, You don't." I said.

       "I don't?!" She scoffed. 

"Yeah." I said. "What do you mean I don't?" I sighed. "Imagine, you having a choice. Joining a gang or having them beat you to death? Huh?! Some sort of painful death! Which would you pick?! Now , Alex, these are the same god damn people who killed my father." I said in one angry breathe. "And Alex I am telling you this now because they're coming for you next." 

She looked so scared. I almost felt sorry. But, I didn't. She should listen to me. "Then save me." She said. 

"I'm trying to do that." I pulled her in for a hug. She hugged back. She started crying.

               "Angel...I'm scared." She says.

 "I know." I rest my chin on her head. "I'm here for you." I said.

 "Promise?" She asked. Her voice shaky. "Yes, I do." I meant it. I loved her.

~°~°~
 **Alex's POV**

.         I'm studying right now. I've been so paranoid. I couldn't even go to school. Someone bangs on my door making me jump. I put my note book down and quietly walk down the steps. No-one is home as you can tell.

           "ALEX!" Angel yells. I run to the door and open it. He quickly steps inside and shut the door and locks it. 

"Go upstairs now. Pack your things." He said.

 "They know where I live?" I asked shakily. I've never been so scared. "Yes, don't ask how because I don't know. Now go." He said walking around my house locking anything else.

           I run upstairs and start packing. Underwear, tops, pants, etc. "I'm done!" I yelled. Then I hear my front door banging again. Angel runs up the steps. In seconds, he's in my room opening my window. "When I say jump you jump." He said and I nodded.

           I hear my front door break down.

 "ALEX WE KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" An unfamiliar voice yells. Me and Angel stayed silent. Until, someone starts walking up the steps.

 "Jump!" Angel yells grabbing me and  we jumped out the window. I landed on him and he landed on the grass.

            He runs over to a motorcycle. He grabs a helmet and hands it to me. "Put it on." He says grabbing my bag for him to hold. I put it on and he hands me my bag. We get on the dangerous ride.

         "Hold on." He said and I held on his back. Feeling his abs through his shirt. Random men run out of my house.

 "Angel!" They yelled and with that we were off. I was so scared. We were riding so fast. Me; Being scared, chased, hunted, stalked pretty much, and with the man I love.

     ~Couldn't get any better~ 

Hint the sarcasm.

************
The chapters longer than they have been! I know a lot has been done but stay tuned for more!!! So many twist lol. Comment, vote, follow? Be honest; Is my book getting boring?

-Julia<3