°Where It All Began° Chapter 11

I'm So So So Sorry for not updating. You can hate me d: Full on permission!!!

TBH; Tbh >> I'm thinking of quitting this story. I'm feeling bored with it ... I'm sure you guys are too! Well, here's another update anyways! It's all on Angel's POV! **Not proud of it**

Comment, vote, follow?! Thankyou!  Next chapter will be a lot longer. I promise !!!
-Julia<3

**Angel's POV**

              I walked out of janitor's closet. I'm feeling like a jerk... but for what?! I can't be with her. Ever heard of big trouble? I'd be in that but bigger. No-one can find out... not yet anyways. I walk into the lunchroom.  And sit down with my table.

                Clarity and some other girls. Jocks as well. I'm just sitting there thinking about Alex. She walks in and smiles at James and walks over to him. It made me mad.

         "Angel? Honey, are you hungry?" Clarity said, and I swear I never knew how annoying this girl was. 

"If I was hungry I would have gotten food?! Gosh, Clarity! Stop flirting with me! You have a heart match and I'll have mine!" I yelled. Loudly.

       Everyone stared at me. "Can I help you all?!" I yelled at them and stormed out of the lunchroom. I hate them. I hate everyone, I hate this school. I need my friend Malcolm to transfer. Big time. Him and John.

          I walk out of the school and sit down on the entrance steps. I dial Malcolm's number and call. He answers after the 5th ring. "Hello," He said. Obviously I woke him up. 

"Hey...Listen I need to talk to you..." I said.

            "Now...? I was busy." He said. I can here him chuckle. 

"Well, now would be a good time for me..." I said trailing off. 

"Fine, What is it?" He said now getting up. I hear the bed moving.

"I need you and John to transfer here."

                 "Whyy????" He said whining. I rolled my eyes. 

"Just do it." I said. Not really having a reason for myself. Just wanted more friends.

 "Are there cute girls?" He asked.

 "The cutest, now come on." I said. 

"Mkay. Bye." He said and before he hung up.

 "I found my heart match." I said.

 "What-" I cut him off.

      "Byee." I said and hung up. I go in my pockets and take out a piece of gum. I pop it in and start walking back to school. Lunch isn't over yet. I walk back in awkwardly. Well, obviously I don't show people that.

            I walk in casually. I can care less kind of way. Waiting for Malcolm and John to transfer. They've been doing that for me. Now, hopefully no-one finds out or we'll have to leave town again.

            Lunch ended and I had to go to my last class.

~°~°~

        "So you transferred?" I asked Malcolm and John. "Yes, dude, calm down." John said shaking his head at me pacing around my room.

 "Wait! Angel...?"  Malcolm said getting up.

"What?!" I yelled.

         "Heart matched?!" He yelled and him and John yelled 'O' and clapped each others hands. I roll my eyes. 

"I told her we can't see each other because it's too dangerous. She was hurt but what are are we going to do about it?" I said hiding hurtfulness.

           "Tell her the reason. If she can keep it." Malcolm said and John nodded. I did too in agreement. 

"Be right back." I said and grabbed my coat. I decided to take my motorcycle for a quicker ride.

    I reach her house and I knocked on her door. I need to tell her. That I lover her. I knocked again and she opened the door with her eyes red and puffy. She was crying. "Angel...?" She asked wiping a tear.

           I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed her. I leaned in and kissed her. She was surprised but kissed back. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. I pulled back.

 "I need to explain everything to you." I said and she nodded. She opens her door and I walk in.

           We walk upstairs to her room and she shuts the door. And she sits next to me. "Mkay... I'm ready." She said. I took a deep breath and started.