Chapter 3 - I love you

Chapter 3

Ichigo P.O.V:

I went to Soul Society after telling my family the news. I rushed back as I knew that at this time especially they needed me. Rukia has barely ate or slept ever since they died and both Kazui and Ichika are also crying and refuse to eat. I am trying to stay strong to keep everything together. I always reassure them that it will be alright and I'm always here for them. But it's going to take some time.

Ichigo: Im home. Ichigo said as he entered the estate only to be met with no response.

There probably upstairs he thought. After he took off his shoes, he went upstairs and from his room he heard crying. He opened the door to find Rukia crying and Kazui and Ichika asleep next to her

Ichigo: Hey it's okay I'm here sorry I was out for so long. Ichigo said running over to her and hugging her trying to get her to stop crying.

Rukia: Where were you? Rukia said while crying

Ichigo: I went to the world of the living to tell Dad, Yuzu and Karin about everything

Rukia: It's fine that you went there but you had me scared since you were out for so long I thought I lost you.

Ichigo: Rukia look at me. Ichigo said in a soft tone while putting his fingers underneath Rukia chin so she can meet his gaze

Rukia: Ichigo...

Ichigo: Rukia just know that you never have to worry about losing me. I will always be here for you and the kids too. I will always protect you so you don't have to worry one bit. Even if I were to go just remember I will always live on inside of you okay because I love you Rukia.

Rukia: I love you too Ichigo. Rukia said while tears were still flowing down her face

Narrator's P.O.V:

Ichigo took his thumb and wiped away Rukia's tears then he leaned down and met his lips with Rukia's. This kiss felt nothing like the times when Ichigo kissed Orihime or when Rukia kissed Renji. Both of their hearts skipped a beat. Their heart beats were in sync. The kiss was filled with so much love and Ichigo thought to himself maybe she was the one all along. Rukia was at first surprised by the kiss but she then melted into it. There were butterflies in her stomach. She thought to herself that maybe Ichigo was the one meant for her. Ichigo pulled away after what felt like forever and pulled her close. They stayed like that for a while cuddling in eachothers arms until Rukia fell asleep. Ichigo positioned her on the bed laying next to Kazui and Ichika. He kissed all of their foreheads and decided to head out.

Ichigo P.O.V:

I decided to go outside to get some fresh air so I let Rukia and the kids get some rest because I know they've barely got any this past week. As I was walking around I sensed someone's reatsu creeping up being him.

Ichigo: Byakuya. Ichigo said slightly annoyed because any time Byakuya came to see me it usually does not end well

Byakuya: Kurosaki Ichigo. Byakuya said in his usual cold tone.

Ichigo: What do you want?

Byakuya: I don't want anything I was just passing by and stumbled into you but while I'm here I would like to inform you that I want you Rukia and the kids to come over tomorrow at 6. If you can't for some reason tell me in advance. Also take care of Rukia.

Off Byakuya went flash stepping to wherever he was going.

Ichigo: Well then I should probably go home. Ichigo thought to himself

Narrator P.O.V:

When Ichigo got home he went straight upstairs

Ichigo P.O.V:

I opened the door to find all 3 of them sleeping and a smile formed in my face

Kazui: Daddy?

Ichigo: Hey Kazui I've must have woken you up haven't I?

Kazui: No u didn't Daddy and where were you this morning?

Ichigo: I went to the world of the living to see you Grandpa and Aunt Yuzu and Karin.

Kazui: Hmm

Narrator P.O.V:

Ichigo sat down on the bed and Kazui got up to sit in Ichigo's lap leaning his head on Ichigo's shoulder. Ichigo smiled and started running his fingers through Kazui's hair.

Ichigo P.O.V:

Kazui: Daddy what was it like when you lost Grandma?

My smile faded as I did not like to talk about it but I knew that Kazui is going through the same thing I went through so I have to tell him. I sighed.

Ichigo: Well when I lost my mom I was devastated. I blamed myself for so long and I thought that it was my responsibility to go through this myself. But in doing so I didn't realize how much I was hurting everyone else. Then my dad told me that I should share my pain or else everyone else will feel lonely. That's why Kazui don't blame yourself for your Mom's death okay. You have me and everyone else.

Kazui started crying and buried his head into my chest. I held him close.

Kazui: I know daddy but I still miss her. Kazui said while crying

Ichigo: I know you do.

Rukia P.O.V:

I woke up with Ichika next to me and I saw Ichigo holding Kazui.

Ichigo: Have a nice nap?

Rukia: Yep. Also you and Kazui look so cute together

Ichigo: Do we?

Kazui: We only look cute together because I am here

Rukia and Ichigo started laughing

Ichika: Mommy?

Rukia: Yes. Rukia responded while repositioning Ichika on her lap.

Ichika: What were you guys laughing about?

Rukia: Well we were laughing because Kazui said something funny

Ichika: Hmm

Ichigo: Also Byakuya said that he wants us to come by his house tomorrow at 6

Rukia: What does Ni-sama want?

Ichigo: I don't know

Kazui: Uncle Byakuya scares me

Ichigo: Well there's nothing to be scared about since we will be there too

Ichika: Come on Kazui Uncle Byakuya is not that scary

Kazui: Easy for you to say

Ichika: Also mommy

Rukia: Yea

Ichika: Why did you name me after Daddy?

Rukia: Who Ichigo?

Ichika: Yea

Rukia sighed

Rukia: Well the thing is I loved Ichigo and I really like his name too so that's why I named you after him

Ichika: If you loved Daddy Ichigo so much then why did you marry Daddy Renji?

I did not know how to respond to that question because I didn't exactly know the reason why I did in the first place

Ichika: Do did you love Daddy Renji?

Rukia started to cry and held Ichika close

Rukia: I'm sorry Ichika I know Renji loved me but I didn't love him back

Kazui: Daddy did you love Mommy Orihime

Ichigo: No I don't think I did I'm sorry Kazui

Kazui: It's okay daddy

Was this a good chapter? Don't forget to leave your review and vote