Finally normal

Denki pov)

Stupid alpha, just give in already. I'm in heat and I know he can smell it. Only one more day Denki, last one more day. Don't let Kirishima get near, it'll only make it worse. Just stay on the counter, no one can get you there. Don't pay attention to the slick, don't pay attention to the cramps, and don't give any attention to Alpha. Tease him till he breaks.

"Sparky, you good?" I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a particularly loud wolf. I let out a hiss, jumping back up on the counter. "Get your ass back down here. We're talking about this. You've been pushing everyone way and we can all smell you're in heat. Eijiro has nearly lost control multiple times and Shinso is acting like the world is ending." I look down at him.

"No." Bakugo growls, jumping up and pressing his front paws on the counter. Before I can get away he grabs my scuff. I hiss alerting both the alphas. They come running, seeing what the problem is.

"Don't, me and him are gonna have a talk." Bakugo says around a mouthful of my fur. I continue fighting before Kirishima growls. I feel more slick run down my leg and I whine.

"Denki stop moving." My own alphas voice cuts through, I growl lightly. Bakugo carries me into the bathroom, setting in the bathtub between his two front legs. He licks broad stripes up my neck.

"What's wrong, you aren't getting out of this." I hiss, batting at his face. He bites down on my leg lightly, growling. "I'll be damned if I let one of my friends be like this and not say anything. What the fuck is wrong?" My eyes widen in shock, he sounded so concerned. I stop struggling, laying down on the bathtub floor. Bakugo goes back to grooming me, I purr lightly.

"I'm in heat and I know you guys can smell it and Toshi refuses to do anything till we morph back." He licks over my ear, purring ever so slightly. "It's bullshit. Your alpha did something when you let out heat pheromones and mine merely said fuck you wait till we're human. I've thought about just giving into Kirishima before but I know he won't because he's faithful." He lightly bites my ear at the mention of me wanting his alpha. "I guess I'm just fed up. Toshis about to go into his rut to, so why won't he just give in already?" Bakugo pulls away, pushing me onto my back with his nose.

"Cause he's worried. He doesn't want to hurt you, you're significantly smaller than him. He said he would've given in by now if it wasn't for the fact he doesn't want to go to rough. And I know you like pain and no mercy but he doesn't want you hurt. I'm sure there's a valid reason for it to." He licks over my chest and up my chin. "Denki, he hasn't let his alpha take over because he knows rationally it won't end well. You should morph back soon anyway. He'll follow and then you guys can get relief. No go talk to him, he's worried sick." Bakugo stands up, picking me up with him. I nod, he sets me down outside the bathtub. "And send Kiri in here." I walk out and am immediately swept under my alpha.

"Kirishima, Bakugo wants you in the bathroom." Kirishima nods, getting off the floor and slowly making his way into the bathroom. I nuzzle into the fur on alphas chest.

"I'm sorry Tosh, I cut you off all because you weren't doing something that could get me hurt." He leans down, licking my head.

"You're fine Denki, I should've done something instead of let you be in pain." I nuzzle into him more, licking over his chest fur. "Can I help with this?" He brings his tail to lightly rest on mine. I nod, letting him pick me up and take me to the couch. I'm laying across his paws, resting my head on his wrist. He leans down, licking from my ears all the way to the base of my tail. I immediately start panting and shaking slightly.

"Fuck, I'm not lasting long." He bites the tip of my tail lightly. I whine loudly, digging my claws in the couch. The other two walk out of the bathroom, laying down by the couch. I honestly don't care. I raise my ass up high as he continues to lick around my tail. I hear Kirishima growl and hiss, biting down on the couch. "Y-you can't to do that~ fuck!" Toshi doesn't stop licking, all the while Kirishima growls again.