Meet the Parents

Kami pov

I'm shitting bricks, I'm going over to meet Mr. Aisawa and Present Mic as their sons boyfriend. I throw on some shorts and one of Toshis sweatshirts. I text him on what floor the dorm is. I walk to the elevator hitting the 6th floor. I take multiple deep breaths, trying to stay calm. I open the door and see Toshi waiting for me by the elevator.

"I'm so fucking nervous." He sighs shaking his head.

"My dad just told me to take it easy on you." I smile, the butterflies in my stomach going insane. "Lets go, they're waiting. They'll also ask uncomfortable ass questions. So, be prepared." I groan.

"Did aisawa know we, ya know. Had sex?" He sighs.

"Ya, fucking teased me about it too." I whine, rolling my eyes. "Anyway, were here." He opens the door, I see Aisawa death glaring me, like usual and present Mic trying to calm him down. I see a small girl with white hair walk out from behind their legs. I squat down.

"Are you Eri? We were talking on the phone earlier." She perks up.

"Oh! You're the one who gave Purple those marks on his back." I blush, and nod. She runs over and hugs me. "You're silly." She giggles. I look up and see Aisawa with a small smile on his face.

"I get that a lot." She looks at my hair, picking up a strand then frowns.

"We need to fix this, come on." She goes to pull my hand before I stop her.

"In a little bit okay? I need to talk to your Papa and Dad." She nods, running off. I assume to her room. I stand up. "She's sweet." I turn back to the main people I came to meet.

"Kaminari, sit." Aisawa says pointing to the table. I sit down and Toshi sits next to me. He lets some relaxing pheromones out and I send him a small smile. "What are your intentions with our son?"

"Well, just be with him. Whatever that brings, if it brings downs I'll pull him back up. If he gets to cocky, I'll keep him in check. God knows he needs that." I feel an elbow him my side. "It's true and you know it, I just want to be his and him to be mine." I fiddle with my hands, wondering if I said the wrong thing.

"Not bad. Also, what do you mean by 'get to cocky'?" Present Mic asks.

"Well when we were working out, he was getting to cocky about how much he could lift. He acts all high and mighty when there's other people there, like he owns me and when they leave he wants to be babied like no tomorrow. He acts like me calls all the shots, but I know how to break him." I smile remember when Bakugo and I teased our alphas. "Ya know. 'I'm the big bad alpha', I control him. I keep him in check." I look over and see Toshi obviously trying not to try say something erotic in my ear. "What's wrong Toshi? Know I'm right so you can't argue back?" I smirk and look away. He leans over to my ear, lowering his voice so only I can hear.

"I know you're teasing me because I cant do anything in their dorm. You just wait till we get back to ours." I force myself not to blush.

"That a threat or a promise?" He growls and looks away. I turn back to my two teachers. "See, keep his ego in check." They're both staring at us dumbfounded.

"No sex in this house." I laugh shaking my head.

"I couldn't have a inappropriate thought in this house if I wanted to." Aisawa nods.

"We can set you up in the guest room, if you're staying the night." Present Mic says, standing up.

"Nah, it's okay. I'll just sleep with Toshi, like I usually do." I hear Aisawa growl. "Remember, I don't want to have sex in here." He looks at me with a glare, I can see past it though.