Dadsawa

Denki pov

(This parts pretty gorey so if that's not for you wait for the big break.)

It's dark and cold. Everything hurts, I'm up against a wall. My eyes adjust to the light and I see it's my dads basement.
No no no no no I just got away why now?

"Hello, Denki. You thought you could get away?" I hear the voice and I freeze. It's my fucking dad. I barely make him out, coming down the stairs. He's carrying something that's gleams when the light hits it just right. "But I'm gonna let you know something. You can't fucking escape me." He steps down the last step before spiting right in front of me. I go to stand up and get away when I hear the sounds of chains. I look back and see I'm literally chained to a wall.

"Let me go." My dad laughs.

"No can do. We need you for money." I can now see what the object is, it's a knife. My eyes widen and I back up against the wall. I hit the wall, he steps closer. Placing the flat part of the knife on my chin, and forcing me to look at him. "We have someone coming in. They're a frequent here. The blue haired one." I take in a sharp breath. He's never okay, he never gets me off and doesn't even acknowledge I'm there half the time. I spit in his face.

"I said let me the fuck go." I growl. He swiftly cuts my cheek.

"You know better than to defy me boy." He says watching the blood flow out of my cheek. "And as for that mate." He brings the knife to my neck, right where Toshi marked. "You can forget about him." He cuts 4 marks in a square. I scream.

"Dad stop! I love him! I never would've done this to you or mom!" He stops, looking at me with a fire in his eye.

"You fucking shut your mouth you hear me!" He stabs my stomach. "You don't talk about her." I cry out in pain. I hear the door open and see someone rush down the stairs. It's Hitoshi.

"Denki, wake up!" I bolt awake, sitting up in a cold sweat. I turn looking frantically for Toshi. I see him sitting by my side with a hand on my shoulder. I jump into his arms and cry.

"T-Toshi, h-he fucking g-got to me again!" I sob into his arms, grabbing and clawing for everything I can.

"Shhh, Denki. Take a deep breath okay? Can you do that for me?" He says quietly. I nod and breath in and out. He puts a hand on the back of my neck and puts my head on his shoulder. "You're okay Denki. I got you. You're okay. You're safe." I continue taking deep breaths, while he rubs circles into my back.

"I-I'm sorry Toshi." He shakes his head.

"There's no reason to apologize Denki. You had a nightmare, everybody does." I cry into his shoulder for a little while longer. The whole time he whispers sweet nothings in my ear. I pull back, I'm sure I look like a wreck right now. When me and Toshi make eye contact his eyes seem sad.

"What's wrong?" He sighs, putting my head back into the crook of his neck.

"You seemed so scared, Denki you were shouting for help. You were crying and shaking. I hate to see you in pain i can't stop." I sniffle in his collar bone.

"You always calm me down Toshi. As long as you're here i know I'll be okay." He sighs, kissing my forehead.

"I wish it were that simple Denks. But I think you have PTSD from your dad. You were talking in you sleep. I think we should get you checked out. I already know what I have. It's my job as your alpha to make sure you're okay." I nod into his skin.

"What do you have? I never thought to ask."

"I have insomnia, which has gotten so much better. Depression, serve anxiety, and PTSD. The PTSD is mild, only because I don't remember but of the abuse." I look up at him.