1. Annoying

His dark black hair fell over his closed eyelids, revealing an onyx shade as they fluttered open. Resting his head on his palm, he sat upright and clicked his tongue, his tensed features basking in the sunlight descending upon him through the window in his room.

The same dream, the same nightmare appeared before his eyes each day, even without the effects of Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan. It reminded him of his misfortune and his goal. What he saw back then filled him with hatred, and a strong desire for revenge, for the family his brother butchered, the bond he severed and the trust he broke. Sasuke suspected he could never trust anyone in his life again. But that was soon proven to be untrue.

With a sigh, he left his bed to wash up and slipped into his navy blue tunic with the Uchiha crest on its back.

***

Sasuke found the pinkette waiting at the meeting point, when she turned to face him, her long cherry blossom hair dancing in the wind. Her jade eyes shone when her gaze fell upon Sasuke. Never in her life would she have expected to savour his presence every day. And now that she could, ignoring the lack of resonance of her affection from the other party, Sakura was sure that these would have been the best moments in her life.

"Good morning, Sasuke," she greeted him coyly, her fingers brushing against each other subtly, her eyes darting up and down the boy.

Shannaro! Finally, some alone time with Sasuke.

Her heart thumped faster as she saw the raven haired boy approach her in his usual slouched stance, with his hands inside his pockets. She had always watched him, since she first saw him, munching on a rice ball alone. That was the first time she realized how cool he looked and she fell for him. 

Sunlight flared on his pale features, highlighting his sharp nose and narrowed eyes, as his lips were pressed into a thin line. Her eyes never seemed to widen at his beauty, though he never smiled, she knew he would look even more appealing then.

"Where are Kakashi and Naruto?" Sasuke ignored her good morning wish, though the pinkette was already used to his cold behavior, and took it pretty lightly. He leaned on the bridge with his back, closing his eyes in thought, his head dipped forward, his hearththrobinng stance suiting him perfectly.

Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were members of team 7. Kakashi was an elite Jounin, the highest rank of Shinobi after the Hokage, the village leader. Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were still Genin, the lowest ranking Shinobi. Being put in a team with an idiotic loser, and a clingy fangirl was the biggest disappointment for Sasuke. As for their teacher Kakashi, he was skilled, but late as always. His eyes darted off towards the rose-haired kunoichi, quickly withdrawing back as he noticed her already staring at him, which made him click his tongue in irritation.

Sakura strolled towards Sasuke, and leaned closer, but he dodged her, glaring at her in annoyance when Naruto came dashing down the way. Naruto Uzumaki, a blonde with blue eyes and three whisker marks on his cheeks, draped in an overly bright orange jumpsuit, which made him stand out more than he should. Honestly, either his looks or his skills, none of them screamed ninja. How he managed to pass the academy exams was still a mystery. The cheerful, annoying, knucklehead ninja of the leaf village, that's who Naruto was.

Sakura clicked her tongue when she saw him as Sasuke visibly relaxed with a third presence.

When I finally got some alone time with Sasuke... that Naruto, he is going to pay! Shannaro!

Although, she decided she would be a little nicer to the blonde boy, no matter how much he comes in her and Sasuke's way, she couldn't help but feel irritated when he disturbed their moment, which was not actually a moment for the other boy.