Year 2~ Okay, we're really leaving this time

AN~ Hi guys! I am so sorry for not updating in a while, I have had a lot going on recently. My online schooling has started and that's been different. I'll try getting back into an update routine. Don't worry, I'm posting another chapter after this one. Thank you for reading this and sticking with it! Don't forget to vote!
Thank you! ~Izzy :)

"Hermione! Henry is home!" Jean yelled up the stairs.

"Come on!" I yelled, jumping off the bed.

"Owww!" Theo cried as he fell onto the floor.

"Well I told you not to sit on my dresser." I rolled my eyes. Draco and Blaise helped Crabbe and Goyle up off the floor while I woke Pansy up. Somehow she had fallen asleep.

"Yeah yeah." Theo waved me off, rubbing his bottom as he stood up. His eyes widened and he remembered why he fell off the dresser. "Come on guys! Henry's back! That means we're leaving!" He yelled before running out of the room and rushing down stairs.

"I swear-" Blaise started.

"Blaise." I warned, glaring at him slightly.

"Sorry." He put his hands up in mock surrender. Draco laughed.

"Shall we go down now?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah, let's go." I pulled Pansy up off the bed and followed Draco and Blaise out the door. Pansy at my side and Crabbe and Goyle behind us.

"Well you must be the famous Draco Malfoy. Hermione has told us much about you in her letters and the past few days she's been home." Henry said, clapping Draco's shoulder as he and Blaise walked in first, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle and I not far behind.

"Yes sir, that's me. Although I wouldn't say I'm famous, not yet at least." Draco smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Henry," I said warmly smiling at the man I thought was my father. I pointed to everyone as I said there names. "Looks like you've already met Draco. This is Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Gregory Goyle, and Vincent Crabbe. Oh, and the one who ran down here before us is Theo Nott." I laughed as I spotted Theo helping Jean pack food.

"Ah yes, hello everyone. Hermione's told me that none of you have been camping?" He said, shaking everyone's hands before we sat down in the living room.

"Yeah, we're all excited, but I don't think anyone is as excited as Theo." Pansy laughed as he and Jean joined us, sitting on two identical armchairs.

"I mean, you're not wrong." Theo shrugged, causing everyone to laugh.

"Well, unless you guys want to be setting your tent up in the rain, I suggest you leave now." Jean said after a minute of comfortable silence.

"Wow Mrs Granger, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to get rid of us." Blaise laughed.

"Oh dear, good thing you know better." She winked and stood up, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a black box before bringing it back out. "Hermione dear, these are for you, and you're new friends." She smiled and handed me the box.

"Thanks Jean, what is it?" I wondered as I opened the box. Inside were eight her black walkie talkies with silver trim around the speaker, dials, and screen. "Wow, thank you Jean and Henry." I hugged them as I handed out the walkie talkies, one for everyone including Henry.

"Now you can all go hiking and still be able to keep in touch if you separate. The range is 10 miles, so you should be fine." Henry said as he slipped his into his pocket.

I laughed as I watched my pureblood friends try to figure out how to turn on the new device in their hands.

"I'll show you guys how to use them in the car." I said as I stood up.