Epilogue

(A/N: Picture on the side/top of Charlotte's dress the top and the bottom.)

~Charlotte's POV~

*3 years later*

I glanced one more time in the mirror, looking over my figure. I was wearing a long blood red dress with black lace. It was something you'd wear in the nineteen hundreds, but a dress like this was tradition when becoming queen. Earlier they even had to lower the skirt down over my head and over the corset turning it into a dress.

My brown hair was in a bun that had perfect curls falling out of it. My lips were a bright red along with my nails. I looked like a perfect vampire with my flawless skin and my perfect attire. I let out a sigh, here I go, I thought before I cleared my throat and the doors opened. The conversations immediately stopped and every head turned towards the doors waiting for me to step onto the trail of red and black rose petals.

I took my first step out and walked down the aisle confidently, keeping my head held high. While Vampires stared intently at me as they stand up from their seats. Vampires would soon look at me for guidance since I was about to be the queen of this kingdom.

I kept my eyes on my parents as they sat in their thrown looking at me proudly. When I was on the platform everyone took their seats while my dad stood up and walked over to me.

I didn't really pay attention to everything he was saying about giving the thrown to me, but what caught my attention was his final words ten minutes later.

" I am proud to announce the new queen on Maplewood, Charlotte Rose Faye." He got down on one knee along its everyone else when the crown was placed delicately on my head. It officially hit me that I was now the queen. Every single vampire in this room would look up at me for guidance and support.

Keeping my face serious, I glanced at the only one who didn't have to kneel. Alexander gave me a charming smile and sending me a wink. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, a small smile tugging at my lips. I walked down the rose petal path, happy that it went fast. I nodded at the few vampires that waved before exiting the room. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and waited outside the door for Alexander. Vampires smiled at me as they made their way to the dining room.

" Queen Charlotte. " Alexander tasted the words on his tongue and cringed, shaking his head." I think Queen Char will sound better." He said and I thought about it for a minute and nodded.

"I'll have to get use to the whole queen thing." I told him and he stuck out his elbow, signaling for me to grab, my hand held onto it as he escorted me to the dining room.

"It shouldn't take to long I mean you've been treated like a queen for quite some time." He said flashing me another charming smirk.

" You know you could've been a queen two-hundred years ago." He says and I sigh shaking my head.

" And then I would have eventually met Drew and everything would have went downhill from there." I say and he gave me a sad smile.

"Yes, I suppose you're right. Have you two decided what you're going to do with your kingdoms when he becomes king?" He asked me just as we entered the room.

"Congratulations your majesty."A guy says as I pass him, bowing a little. I smile at him and tell him thank you before making my way over to the balcony. I needed a moment to breath before people start to surround me.

" No, I think I may rule by myself for a while." I say honestly after shutting the balcony doors behind us. I wanted to be independent, i've only waited years to be queen.

"Interesting." Alexander says looking at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Congratulations Char. Enjoy being a queen. I'm sorry I must go, but it was a pleasure to see you again. Hopefully I'll see you again soon." His cold lips pressed onto the back of my hand and I felt a small tingling sensation. "You aren't married yet so hopefully Drew won't mind to much if I do this." Before I could question anything Alexander placed his lips on mine.

I loved the sensation it brought but my stomach tighten as guilt ate at my stomach, yelling at me to stop this. My lips moved passionately with his while his hand gripped my waist tightly almost as if he was afraid i'd disappear forever. His lips went across my jaw and moved so the way down to the crook of my neck. I felt him pull away a few centimeters breathing heavily.

" If only I would have made you mine centuries ago." He whisper before flying away from me. He was suddenly standing in front of the large doors with his back to me." You should know my guards have found Auguste and he should be no longer be a problem. I will take care of him and give him his well deserved punishment. If Drew is concern about what just happened between us then tell him to find the King. Farewell Charlotte." He was gone in less than a second. My eyes didn't leave the spot where Alexander was once standing.

He kissed me and left. I felt as if that would be the last time i'd see him again. I couldn't stop the feeling of sadness that filled my heart. I could only hope he would find his own soulmate one day.

" Your majesty, Drew is looking for you." Rose said standing where Alexander was.

" I'll be in a minute." I told her solemnly and she nodded before curtsying and leaving. I was glad that they finally found Auguste and he would most likely get a punishment of death for messing with my mind and emotions. It may seem stupid for him to get a punishment that big but in the vampire world they take this seriously especially when you have an ability like his.

Letting out a sigh I plastered a fake smile on my face and headed inside to enjoy the celebration.

----

*6 years later*

I smiled lovingly at my husband who laid next me sleeping silently with his arm wrapped around my waist. Drew and I, got married a few years after my coronation and ended up combining our kingdoms. I haven't seen Alexander since that day. But I did hear a rumor a while ago that he was searching for his own beloved. I was happy for him he needs someone who won't fear him. Someone who will love him unconditionally.

" Good morning." Drew's husky, morning voice filled that air making me smile, pecking him on the lips."Good morning handsome."

In that moment I knew everything would be okay. I didn't know what the future had in store for me or if I would make the world a better place. But I knew no matter what happens everything will eventually be okay as long as I just keep going and let life continue to take me on it's roller coaster.

The End
---------------------------------------------
A/N: Ello Loves! I apologize for it being short and awful but there isn't anything else to write in this book. It's been a long journey you have traveled with me. I'll try not cry right now, but If I have any readers from when I first started this book then you deserve a round of applause because I'm pretty sure it's been two years. Some of you may not have wanted this to me end but it has to. I'm must thank you all for the 96K reads! I appreciate and I'm so close to 100,000 reads! I have decided to do a sequel/spin off thing which will be The Lost Girl. First chapter will be up in a few minutes. Hopefully you'll all follow me to there or will at least check out my Undercover Saga. Once again thank you to everyone who stuck by me! It's been a pleasure writing for you. Feel free to leave a comment! Anyways, you all should definitely know the drill by now,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3