Chapter 14: Talks and France?

----------------------------------------

Chapter 14: Talks and France?

----------------------------------------

~Charlotte's POV~

It's been a week since Selena died. I ended up healing after about two days. My family and I have been staying at Drew's place this whole week which of course I don't have problem with.But my parents are becoming irritable, they don't like staying in another families house.

"Hey babe." Drew said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me as he gave me a quick pecked on my neck.

"You know Mr.Parker you have been very touchy and lovey ever since you found out that I am a vampire." I said raising one of my perfectly plucked eyebrows as I look at him.

"That's because I can now let everyone know that you are mine and I can hug you and kiss you without you questioning my motives." Drew said and I rolled my eyes.

"That hasn't changed, I still question your motivates." I said winking at him before moving out of his arms.

"Charlotte." My mother called me and I headed into the throne room that belonged to Drew's family.

"Yes mother?" I asked her walking up next to her.

"We'll give you two a minute. Come Drew give them a moment." Drew's mother said ushering her husband and Drew out of the room into some door.

"We will be leaving now." My mother said and I frowned.

"Is it safe to go back home?" I asked and she sighed shaking her head. I noticed she looked sad about something. I looked at my father to see him looking tired and sad too.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked and my father shared a look with my mother before turning his head back to me.

"Charlotte, dear you can't stay here any longer you are going to have to change countries. So you can have a whole new vampire council that won't know a thing about you." He said causing my eyes to widen.

"What? No. I refuse to go. you think I would leave Drew." I said furiously. "He is my soulmate mother!"

"I know sweetie but we are only doing this for your own good."My mother said and I laughed a sarcastic laugh and glared at my parents.

"I can't believe you two out of everyone would have the audacity to do that! I mean taking me away from my soulmate for my own good. I can handle the council if I have to. If its a fight to death they want then its a fight they will get!" I said stubbornly.

"We already got a plane for you.You are riding with the humans so everything looks normal and nothing suspicious." Father said trying to leave no room for argument. Key word, trying.

"Wait a second. Your sending me off alone?!" I asked appalled realizing what they were completely saying.

"We have cities of vampires to take care of. We don't have time to take you somewhere else dear. If we did we would have to give up the throne. Royalty has ran in my ancestors for century's after century's Charlotte, I can't give all that up now. I would be a disappointment to my mother." My mother said and I just shook my head in disgust.

"You're selfish." I sneered, my fangs started to grow because of my anger and my father hissed making me back down a little.

"Don't talk to your mother that way." He said.

"I'm not selfish Charlotte. I'm doing this for you." She said and I laughed again sarcastically.

"Yes mother. Of course your doing this for me. As much as I love you both I don't approve of this situation if you think Drew will also be happy about me moving to a different country you are wrong." I hissed back.