Chapter 10: Arranged dates

----------------------------------------

Chapter 10: Arranged dates

----------------------------------------

~Charlotte's POV~

The past few weeks have went by pretty quickly and the vampire community has went crazy in those few weeks. The council has offered a huge reward for who ever found the Princess. In other words who ever found me. Right now I was about to get ready for school. I put on a pair of Light blue skinny jeans and blue flats that are open toes at the end and have a bow on them. I then put on a white short sleeve blouse that was a little puffy and put on a blue vest over it. I started to curl my hair but stopped as I noticed I was looking really pale. Like I actually looked like a vampire. I frowned but continued to quickly curl my hair. I put on some lip gloss and grabbed my purse before heading down stairs. I was in no rush so I didn't use my speed.When I got downstairs my parents were sitting in their usually spots.

"Morning." I said smiling brightly my mother sniffed the air and her eyes widened.

"Do you smell that?" My mother asked looking at my father and his eyes widen as he started to also sniff the air.

"What do you guys smell? I don't smell anything?" I asked confused as I grabbed a cup of blood from the fridge and set it in the microwave. My father stood up and smelled the air.

"It smells faint. like someone was here for a while and left." My father said sound a little unsure of his self.

"I swear if the council are coming in to this house!" My mother hissed as she let her fangs show. "We will lock them up! They have no right stepping foot into our palace! No Right!"

"Honey, It doesn't smell like the council. This smell... its new." My father said and I finished up the cup and put it in the sink.

"Darling, Are you okay? You look a little.. I don't know paler." My mother said looking at me closely and I shrugged.

"I feel fine." I lied smoothly. I honestly didn't feel fine. I haven't felt like this in years. I feel like a real vampire again. My senses are all heightened. I feel like I have lived a life like a human. "Well I must go. Let me know if you find anything out. Goodbye Father, Mother." I said nodding my head in a goodbye matter and picked up my bag before teleporting into a bathroom stall at school.

The girl who was in here walked out and I opened the stall door. I seen I still looked almost as pale as my mother but decided to ignore it. I walked out of the bathroom and seen Chloe at her locker talking with April.

"Oh Charlotte! Sweetie! We need to talk." Chloe said waving me over. I slowly walked over to her and said, "Whatcha need?"

"You haven't been in your parking spot lately! Some new freshman tried to take it! But don't worry I handled it so its still your spot. But besides that where's your car?" Chloe asked with an raised eyebrow and I sighed.

"Its in the shop. Some idiot crashed into my car while pulling out of a parking lot." I lied.

"Oh I see. I can give you a ride everyday if you want?" She said but I shook my head no.

"It's okay but thanks for the offer." I said smiling.

"Are you sure?" She asked with a small frown and I nodded.

"Yea, my car should be done soon." I Said.

"Mkay. " She said and April elbowed her and whispered into her ear.I used my vampire hearing and listened in.

"You have to tell her about the 'It' Boy thing." April whispered and Chloe clapped her hands excitingly.

"Oh my gosh! How could I forget to tell you C! So as you already know Drew is mine but Alex seems like he likes you and the girls and I thought you would be cute together so we set you to up! He is going to take you out to lunch today!" Chloe said excitingly with a wide a smile and I frowned.

"Listen Chlo that's sounds fun but-"

"No buts! Your going! He'll pick you up at the front of the building. I want to hear all the details and you have to eventually get over Jake C so go have fun!" Chloe said smiling widely and I sighed irritated.

"Okay." I said trying to not let my annoyance show.

"Great! So have fun on your date and by the way you look great today!Bye Bye C." Chloe said doing the whole kiss, kiss thing they do in France. As they walk I let a scowl on my face. The only person I want is Drew but apparently that's not gonna happen yet. Key word Yet. As I start heading to my locker I notice Ashlyn and Jasmine walking up to me.

"Hey Char!" They say and I smile back saying 'Hi.'

" So... I thought you liked Drew...?" Ashlyn asked confused.

"I have never agreed to liking that annoying prick!" I said rolling my eyes as we got to my locker.

"C'mon Lott you don't have to hide it. We already know." Jasmine said smiling.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said shrugging simply.

"Cut the crap Charlotte. We all know you do so please tell us why you are going on a lunch date with Mr. Alex Sterling." Melanie asked leaning against the locker next to me.

"Mel! Your back!How was Paris?"I asked desperately trying to change the subject and Melanie just rolled her eyes.

"It was great and their are some really hot French guys there." Melanie said giving me a look that said 'your not getting out of this.'

"Of course they weren't hotter than me." Caleb said kissing Melanie on the cheek. For those who may have forgotten Caleb is one of the ex 'It' boys that is dating Melanie.

"What is this? Party at Charlotte's locker?" I asked sarcastically but of course I was ignored.

"Hey back on subject! Nice attempted to change it though C. But you need to tell us why are you going out with Alex if you like Drew!" Ashlyn said.

"Wait you like Drew? Oh Jake is gonna be pissed having his girl stolen from him." Caleb said shaking his head.

"I wan never his girl and he cheated on me with Molly. My BestFriend." I said glaring at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"He feels as though Drew is stealing everything from him." Caleb said shrugging and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, ignore this idiot and explain!" Melanie said with a serious look.

"I just found out about this whole 'date' thing so I don't know how this is going through the school so fast!" I said slamming my locker closed.

"Wait- So you didn't know about this date? Who set this up then?" Ashlyn asked confused.

"Chloe." I said and everyone said 'Ohh' and nodding in understatement.

"Charlotte. Can I talk to you for a moment?" Drew asked walking up to me. "Alone." He added seeing the group around me.

"Bye Char. See you later" Jasmine said waving and Everyone else yelled goodbyes before walking off.

"What do you want Drew?" I asked.

"You won't date me but you'll date Alex and -" He started to say but stopped and stared at me as he took a deep breath. It almost looked like he was smelling something..

"Have you been with another guy?" Drew asked suddenly looking angry.I just stared at him confused.

"Other than just being Caleb. No." I said slowly.

"Who have you been with Charlotte?" Drew asked looking really worried.

"Just that group? Why?" I asked as Drew quickly grabbed my arm. "Drew your scaring me." I said as he started to rush me down the hallways still holding onto my arm. He ended up bringing me to his group of friends as the bell rang and I sighed frustrated.

"I have to get to class Drew!" I said pulling my arm out of his.

"Charlie. I need you to stay with me. Someone you have been with is very dangerous." Drew said putting his hands on my face as he looked me into the eyes. I would have closed my eyes and just had a full blown make-out session right their if their wasn't that fact that he seemed so worried and almost.. I don't if this right but almost scared.

"Drew? What do you mean? How do you know?" I asked completely confused.

"Charlotte, I have to tell you something." Drew said nervously and the guys gave him a nod of encouragement.

"What?" I asked suspiciously now crossing my arms over my chest.

"First off you look really hot in that outfit." he said checking me out and I scoffed.

"Your such a pig! I honestly thought you were gonna say something important." I said hitting his arm and he smirked before his face went serious again.

"Charlotte. Do you believe In supernatural creatures?" He asked me and my eyes widened and I stared at him for a moment.

"Me." I asked pointing to my self and he rolled his eyes but nodded."No, of course not. Drew do I look five?" I asked trying to not let my nervousness show. But he just ignored me.

"What would you think if per-say I told you I wasn't human?"

----------------------------------------
A/N: I'm so mean with these cliffhangers!(: Happy Late Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it. You all really want them to find out about each other but I don't know if I'm ready just yet to reveal things. Maybe if I keep seeing these amazing comments I will. Sorry if this is short but I just felt that was a good place to leave off. I have been on break since Tuesday so I may update on Sunday Since I have been relaxing. If I notice that someone is commenting a lot or just being really sweet and stuff I will dedicate chapters to you. So just remember that. What did you all think of Drew in this chapter? I Felt Drew wasn't very Drew like.. But anyways Hope you liked!! You all know the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3