Chapter 16: Coming Home

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 16: Coming Home

-----------------------------------------

~Charlotte's POV~

Living in France has been nice this past year except for the fact that I miss home. I miss Jasmina ,Melanie, Ashlyn and Chloe. They all probably hate me since I just left without a goodbye not that I had much of a choice. They all have tried calling multiple times but I just couldn't answer since I just wasn't aloud. I could tell Drew obviously missed home also but he was trying to hide it from me. He probably missed all of his friends also plus his parents. I know I missed my parents.They were rarely aloud to contact me. I have talked to them once this year and that was for less than five minutes,all they told me was that they couldn't take the chance of the council tracing their calls and finding me. I have tried to call them but it only says the number is unavailable and is no longer in device.

"What's wrong?" Drew asked me as he came and sat by me on the couch.

"Just thinking." I told him trying to keep any emotion from my voice and he frowned.

"Maybe it's time to go back Charlie. You have been looking like a zombie." Drew told me and I gave him a ghost smile.

"I'm sorry." I told him and he just sighed.

"Don't apologize now just get your shoes on. I've already booked the flight and packed our bags." Drew told me standing up and I sighed.

"Why? You know we can't go back yet." I responded and he just shook his head.

"I can't stand to see you like this anymore! You've been like this for weeks now Charlotte.If not weeks then months! You don't even sleep anymore!" Drew yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Vampires don't need sleep." I said trying to give him a smirk and lighten the mood but I just ended up failing terribly.

"Yes we don't need sleep but in order to stay perfectly healthy we must have sleep at least once a month plus have human blood once every two weeks.You may be a royal Pureblood vampire but that doesn't mean you can stare yourself. This little animal blood strike you have been going on is not working for you! We are not some vegetarians we need human blood to survive so enough! I want my Charlie back! I want my joyful sassy smart ass Charlie back!" He told me looking sad. I couldn't help but feel guilty as I realized what I probably put him through these past two months.

"When's the flight?" I asked him standing up and he sighed sounding relieved.

"In 30 minutes." Drew said with a small smile on his face.

"Well them what are we waiting on.We have a airport to get to." I said slipping on my black flats.

"Yes we do." He said into my ear once he pulled me into a hug. He picked up our bags and we headed downstairs not even bothering to take the elevator. We set the room keys on the counter and quickly payed making sure to leave a tip.

"Merci." I told the girl and she smiled.

"A votre service." She said waving.

---------

Getting to Drews' house both of us were surprised at the sight that greeted us. Their was a party going on.

"Drew, man your back." A guy I recognized as Keith said pulling Drew in a man hug.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We're celebrating." Keith replied and Drew raised an eyebrow.

"Care to elaborate?" Drew asked handing our bags to two maids who walked over.