Chapter 19: Problems

A/N: My new lovely cover is made by @Inspirekate if you need a cover don't be afraid to ask her! She makes very cute covers and they only take a short time! This chapter is dedicated to her! I said I would dedicate this chapter to you for commenting first @Imanoddperson and I'm sorry for not I promise the next chapter is dedicated to you! If you want to see the outfit Charlotte puts on later in the chapter then go check out my Instagram: @kittykat_1047 But besides all that,

Enjoy . . .

~KittyKat<3

-------------------------------------

~Charlotte's POV~

I watched as Drew paced around my bedroom after reading the prophecy his hands pulling on his hair. " This can't be real."

" I'm sorry." I said softly my heart clenching.

" This prick did something! I know it. You are my soulmate, my beloved I don't give a damn what that fake prophecy says." Drew said

"The prophecy had to much information they're supposed to be like cryptic." I agreed, Drew hissed and threw the book across the room. The book stopped in air stopping it from hitting the wall and slowly lowered itself to the ground.

" There is only one way to find out if it is real or not." I said and he nodded already knowing what it is.

" We have to go to the council." Drew pulled me close to him and left a butterfly kiss on my neck.

" You're mine, Charlie as I am yours." He whispered in my ear his warm breath tickling my ear. His fangs grew and he rubbed his nose along my throat signaling he was going to bite me. The second his fangs pierced through my throat he hissed flying back across he room his back on the opposite wall of the room as he quickly wiped off the blood on his fangs.

" Drew! Are you okay?" I said over by his side faster than a blink of an eye.

" That ass did something to you!" Drew hissed.

" Oh please like I would do something to my beloved." A voice asked we both looked over at the sound of the voice to see Auguste laying on my bed his back against the headboard.

" So you're the famous soulmate I've heard nothing about." Auguste said and Drew hissed trying to go punch him but Auguste quickly moved across the room behind me. Drew went to hit him again but he easily moved out of the way. I could see that Auguste wasn't expecting Drew to kick him right after as he went flying hitting the wall making a large crack. Drew's hands were around his throat in less than a second.

" I should snap your neck." Drew hissed and Auguste laughed.

"Well you obviously read the prophecy so you what I am. You snapping my neck will only give me a simple cramp in the neck. Unlike you I am not a pathetic Royal vampire." Drew's eyes turned red and he threw him across the room causing another crack.

" Auguste, Drew stop fighting! Please!" I begged but Drew went over and punched Auguste in the nose. Auguste fought back this time and punched him straight in the cheek. Drew stumbled back a few step but they didn't stop their as Drew's foot went up trying to hit Auguste's face but he moved to fast making him only hit air.

" You two please stop!" I begged hating to see them fight. Auguste kicked Drew's chest making him fly across the room. Drew's boy went straight through the wall to outside.

" Drew!" I yelled running out and jumping. I landed straight on my feet and used my speed and stood by him now checking to make sure he is okay. He stood up watching the hole in my bedroom wall. I looked up and watched as Auguste made the 16 ft jump landing perfectly on his feet. Like a cat getting his prey he took slow steps with a challenging look in his blue eyes that had black swirling in them. When Auguste was only a few feet away ready to fight I closed my eyes and used my ability to hold then against two trees away from each other.