Chapter 45

It's been days since that incident with Aydan. And he's finally gone for good!! Yay!!

(I won't give the details because I don't give a fvck about him. And let's just say that Murasaki-cha chopped him off, Yay!)

what is it today???

Today is our........

PROM NIGHT!!!

I was supposed to not participate in the party because I don't want to meet Lucas when we almost broke up. But we're okay now!! No more fights!!

And this is also my 4th engagement with Lucas.... wow.. (—she's hot— sorry..)

"Wha— is this for me?!" I exclaimed as I saw the dress that I like when me and the girls had shopping.

Lucas chuckled, his hands wrapped around my waist then kissed my forehead.

"I heard that my wifey likes this dress, so I bought it for you," He smiled.

I blushed as I heard him call me wifey. It's been a while that he has call me that and I feel happy.

I kissed the tip of his nose, smiling. "Thank you hubby.."

•~~this timeskip is brought to you by~~•
"JEEKIESSSSS!!!"
(don't mind if you don't know..)

* Night.. *

JEANNETTE'S PERSPECTIVE

WAAAAHH!! I feel so nervous right now!!

"Do I look okay?! Is my dress okay?! My makeup is not smudged right?!" I panicky said, walking around the room.

"Sweetie, calm down. You look fine.." Mom reassured me, patting my back. "I mean, look at you!"

She turned me around, facing the mirror. I stared at myself carefully. My eyes widened, all I could utter was..

"Wow..."

I was wearing a summer vintage, a-line, knee-lenght dress with soild lantern sleeve and a pair of white heels that fits perfectly in my feet.

"Have you calmed down now?" Mom snickered.

My cheeks flushed red. I slowly moved my head in a nod, smiling back.

We were just having a small talk with mom but most of it is about Ijekiel. And thankfully, she loved him.

A maid, knocked on the door before walking in then bowed to us. "Mr. Alpheus is here to get you young miss."

I excitingly stood up, smiling widely. I kissed my mom's cheeks then said, "I'm going!"

"Have fun!!"

"I will!!!"

• • • • • •

Blushing, I opened the door to reveal myself to Kiel. My jaw almost dropped as soon as I saw him, leaning on his car, staring at his phone.

He was wearing a burgundy tuxedo, with a black tie, tied around his neck. Not gonna lie, he's ho—

....