Chapter 41

"What a nice place you choose, huh?" Zain said as he smirked at the girls who were staring at us with their disgusting heart eyes.

"Helena will kill you," I muttered, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

Zain just shrugged it off, muttering something that I didn't catch.

Lucster also got some stares but instead of flirting at them, he gave them a death glare.

Don't you dare touch the brokenhearted wolf, or you'll perish by his deadly glare!!

I really want to say that to those girls.. but I have to keep my distance..

I still heard my girlfriend's deadly voice in my head...

'I let you go for now. And if you talk or touch one, even if it's just a strand of hair then you'll be dead, Mr. Landon..'

Remembering that makes me shiver..

"What are you shivering for, Axel?" Ijekiel asked, chuckling.

"My girlfriend.." I muttered in fear, avoiding the girls flirty stares at me.

Well, it's not my fault for being born handsome.

Heheh..

"What?" He frowned.

I ignored his question, turning to the person beside me. Lucas.

I wanted to talk to him but first...

SLOW DOWN DRINKING DUDE!! You got 5 bottles empty and you still want more?! IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD SO SLOW DOWN!!!

"What are you staring at?" Lucster snarled.

I gave him my cute expression, my cheeks leaning on my palm. "Nothing! You're just handsome~"

"Run away if you don't want this glass to be stabbed on your forehead," Lucster said, making a fake gag.

Wow, you're the second person saying that mean comment at my cute face.

If you guys are asking who's the first, then I'll give you a clue..

His sister.

But still I love her, hihi..

Ugh..

Hey!! Who said that?!

"Uhh, what are we doing here by the way?" Kiel asked, confused. "And why is this guy look so broken as if he got dumped by someone?"

"Because he did." I replied with a sigh, taking a good sip from my drink.

"What?" Zain finally swung his head back from the dirty bitches.

"What do you mean?"

I turned back to Lucster, nudging his shoulder a bit. "You want to share the story? Or I will?"

He paused for a sec but then sighed helplessly, averting his gaze from the glass.

"Do what you want.."

Worried, I stared at my broken hearted best friend then turned my chair to block his face with my back.

"Okay.. let me tell you what happened.. you se—"
"Lucas and Athanasia broke up," Zain finished.

"Yeah.." I nodded. "Do you know why?"

"Because they fought.." Kiel answered, looking up from checking something on his phone.

"Okay, how the fvck you two know?" I frowned, crossing my arms.

Are they some kind of stalker? Lucas' fan? Why did they even asked in the first place?