Chapter 25

I'm here...

In America...

Far away from home...

Far away from Lucas...

Will I really settle here forever?

𝑰 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔... 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐..

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

•𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 •

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

I left Lucas without him knowing and it hurts to imagine what will he react to it.

You see, dad has a lung cancer....

Mom explained it to me through the phone and it is time for him to have surgery in America. As he stay in the hospital, we will work on the paperwork he had in his office. Even if the surgery will go fine, I can't go back.... Cause dad will now resign, mom told him to.

I got a new phone and threw my old one so that they couldn't find me, they might even come with me.

After mom told me everything, Lucas came after me, comforting me as I cried into his shoulders.

I told him about dad's cancer but I didn't told him about moving out. I might make him angry, or he would go after my parents.

"Athy, here's your bag," Mom said as she handed me my luggage.

I sadly accepted it. Mom know what I feel right now so she didn't want to bother me today, I need some time...

Mom said that she will take care of our marriage to be annulled.

Before I handed the person my ticket, I took a glance at the back to the entrance of the airport.

Goodbye...

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀
LUCAS' PERSPECTIVE:

I woke up at the sound of the alarm.

I aggressively turned it off, and sat up, scratching my ruffly hair.

Right... It's monday....

Ugh...

I turned to the side to see my beautiful wife, but she's not there. She might have gone downstairs for breakfast.

I took a quick shower, and put on some clothes after.

I walk downstairs, but then the living room was quiet.

Weird... According to me, Sia will yell at me for sleeping so late, but she's not her.

Not in the kitchen either...

Also the garden...

She's not the type to leave me to school either...