Chapter 4

After dinner I immediately walk towards my room. I sat on my bed, brushing my hair, then I suddenly remembered the kiss.

I blushed furiously, rolling on my bed.

That was my first kiss!!

I touched my lips, as I still feel the warmness and softness of Lucas' lips.

It's not like I hate it...

What did I just thought?! No no no!! Athy, calm down, calm down. It's just a kiss nothing's wrong with it, just think about kissing Raven, okay?!

'Then why don't you fall in love with me.'

In your dreams!!! You electronics store!! You can be friends with Cabel if you want!! It'd be a perfect combination!

I decided to give myself a warm relaxing bath to relieve my stress and forget what happened.

After taking a relaxing bath I lay down on my bed and have a good night's sleep.

At morning I ran towards my mom's office and sat across her table. "Please tell me the truth."

She look up from her papers and asked, "What truth?"

"About our marriage!"

"Oh..." She made an 'o' and smiled at me awkwardly. "He told you right.. Lucas.. I mean."

I sighed. "I can't believe that I'm engaged to Lucas since I was born..."

"Well who knows.. You might like Lucas after marrying him," She teased. "And also last night at your roo--"

"MOM!!" I cut her off looking all red.

I calmed down and sighed, again. "Did dad approved this?"

She smiled. "Yes, I forced him to."

I can't believe that dad was defeated by mom about this!!

"But I want to marry someone to the right man and at the right age!" I whined. "Can't you just broke it off?"

"Nope! I won't go back on my word!" She said, pointing her pen at me.

"Ugh!!" I stood up and stomped to the door. "I still don't approve this!"

I slammed the door then I heard her say, "But you will!"

Hmph! I won't fall to a guy like him, NEVER!!

'Then I'll just make you..'

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Get out of my head!!

Okay, okay..

Just, inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale.. In--

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked. I turn around and saw a pair of ruby eyes staring at me closely.

"Wha--!" I immediately staggered back and landed myself on the couch. "What are you doing here?!"

He smirked and bite an apple. "My parents is here and they also want me to come here."

I tilted my head. "Did you steal that apple from the fridge?"

"Yeah.." He said casually.

"That's ours.." I grumbled, glaring at him.

He smirked and pinched my nose. "Well, I'm gonna be your husband so there's no point for me to ask some permission."

"Well I don't approve!!" I exclaimed as I slap his hand away.

"Young miss, young master," A maid called.

"Hmm?" We both turned.

"Your parents called you for lunch," She said.