Just a Fairy Tale?

Disclaimer: I do not own WWE it's Rodster, TNA or it's Rodster. I only own the characters that you do not know. I also do not own THE HARDY SHOW. 

Book one of the Stormy Escape Trilogy

Just another Faerie Tale

Chapter One: Children and Meetings

Fans roared with excitement as they saw backstage of Smackdown!. The camera men were following a wrestler when they saw a woman run out of Shannon Moore's locker room. The word "NO!" was heard as Shannon went running after her. It was Shannon's first appearance since the beginning of summer and it was now fall. The camera man lost interest in the previous wrestler and followed Shannon and the woman. The announcer's voice was heard out in the ring. "Shannon Moore without his mohawk?" The crowd was silent as the camera's followed the process of him chasing after the woman. Before the camera could switch to a closer view Shannon had caught up to her and grabbed what looked like a lipstick tube. "No, No, No!" the woman said trying to grab it back. "Heather, you even took my pants?" Shannon said motioning to the red and silver pants she wore. "Nope, you can't take these from me I asked and you said ok." The woman named Heather replied running a few steps away, like he was going to take those from her too right in front of everyone. "When?" He asked putting his hands on his hips and staring down at her. She wasn't much shorter than he was, she was 5'5 to his 5'9. "Last night...at about 1:00AM" She stated smiling up at him, her white teeth shining in the light. She pulled her brunette hair around her shoulder and twisted it around her hands.

Shannon looked at the camera when Heather's teeth flashed in the light. "Damn it!" He said and pulled her away toward his locker room. Jamie Noble stopped him though. "Shannon, who is this lovely lady?" He lifted her hand and looked at her. Tearing her hand away she got closer to Shannon. "Don't touch her Noble. She is my girlfriend" An outburst of cheers mixed with outraged cries came from the stands. "Why not give her a big kiss than?" He chided smirking. Shannon Shrugged and went to kiss her but she stopped him. "I will not kiss Shannon when the camera's are on us. It is bad enough the world knows about up now. I will not be posted on girls sites with a big flashy sign that says "Slut" I'll kiss Shannon when I'm not in trouble of being called a slut." Heather looked back up at Shannon before walking off toward the locker room. Shannon looked after her and ran to catch up to her taking her hand. He turned his head and gave her a loving kiss on he top of her head.

When inside the locker room Shannon went over to the mirror and fixed his hair. Heather smiled at him and hugged him from behind. He smiled and turned around and enclosed her in his arms. "Go out and fight for me...and even if you lose...I still love you." Shannon looked down at her and ran a hand through her hair. "Come cheer for me." He said and Heather smiled. She changed her shirt and fixed her hair. Shannon took her hand and led her out to the screaming fans. Heather stood out of the ring as he went around and got his fans o scream for him. He waved for Heather to jump onto the ring , but she shook her head smiling when the Titon Tron came on her. Shannon jumped out of the ring and said. "Don't worry, I'm going to just introduce you." Heather sighed, "Fine but I'm keeping these pants." Shannon opened his mouth to protest but he looked to the large screen and smiled. "All right...those will be yours then." Shannon held out his hand to Heather and they both climbed onto the canvas. An announcer handed Shannon the microphone as everyone became quiet. "It's great to be back!" The crowd erupted and than went silent as he began to speak again. "I have returned though with some company. You all were watching as the camera men followed and have seen my girlfriend. Her name is Heather. I met her the week before my last match at a mall on the east coast." Shannon handed the microphone to Heather who blushed a bright red before pushing the microphone back to him. A group of girls in the crowd said, or rather yelled, "Whore!" which got a response from Shannon. "That wasn't-" he began but was cut off by Heather taking the microphone from him. "I am only going to say this once, for the millions of Shannon fans around the world who love him male female what ever. I am no whore, slut, skank, smut, wench, what ever your brains can come up with. So I suggest keeping your mouths shut." Shannon took the microphone from her and said, "Like I was saying, That ain't cool man."

Heather jumped out of the ring and saw a little boy crying under the skirt of the ring. Heather the compotitions music sound and kneeled under the ring. "What's wrong little one?" Heather asked the little boy. "Mommy left me down here when we went to the stands." Heather grabbed the little boy and said. "Don't cry...Do you like Shannon Moore?" The little boy laughed and nodded wiping his puffy eyes. "Well would you like to cheer for him with me?" The boy nodded and she picked him up and stood. She knew the camera's were showing her and the little boy and thankfully the mother wasn't rushing through the crowd to get to them. "Ok ready?" She asked sitting the boy on her hip. As soon as the bell rang Heather and the boy started cheering. The end of the match came and Shannon Moore won. Heather had brought the little boy back to Shannon's locker room and hd just finished a game of cards when he busted through the door.

"I won!"He yelled holding up a large belt. Heather smiled and picked up the little boy. Shannon blinked slightly and smiled himself. Walking up to them he said. "Where is your mother?" Heather picked the belt from his hands and let the little boy touch it. His eyes lite up brightly. "His name is Brian." Shannon chuckled and picked up the boy. "I'll give him to the security at the entrance." Heather only glared at him and picked the boy from his arms. "I wouldn't trust them if they were my blood members. I'll give him back to his mother." "Shannon Moore, can I have an autograph to give to my mommy?" Shannon smiled at Brian and nodded walking with Heather to the entrance. The final match was almost over so they wouldn't have to wait long. Shannon held the little boy on his shoulders and said, "Call for your mother when you see her." Brian nodded with a smile as he help onto the tip of his head. Heather smiled and held onto Shannon's arm as the first people started to pour through the exit. They stood for about twenty minutes talking about dinner, the airline home, and Brian's family, before Brian squealed "Mommy!" The woman looked around frantically and ran to Shannon Moore. Large gaurds held her arms, but Shannon gave them each a dark look and walked to the woman. Shannon gave the little boy to his mother and gave her the autograph. The woman thanked them both before waking her son and newly aquired autograph home.

Shannon held Heather as they watched them go. "Shall we go home now?" Heather nodded asking, "Is Matt coming over to film?" Shannon nodded. "Yeah, your debut on "The Hardy Show." Heather rolled her eyes and said, "Great." Shannon smiled taking her hand and walking her to the car. Once on the plane home Heather turned to Shannon and kissed him right on the mouth. That was the only sign that had to be given before a small makeout session began. Once the plane landed Heather and Shannon were the last ones off, enjoying the time they had before womarrows events. "What if I make a fool of myself?" Heather asked Shannon Nuzzling closer to his chest, while they lay in bed that night. "You wont." Shannon kissed the top of her head sighing softly. A small wimper was heard on the far side of the room as Oz dreamed. "Heh, they are only going to introduce you and dedicate one hour of the show to you." Heather nodded, "Alright, but when are they coming?" Shannon's shrug was not reassuring. "Don't worry you'll still have time to walk Honnor. Heather nodded and heard a great thud from one of the corners as Honnor wagged his massive tail. "I hope the others don't mind him being here...only Matt and Jeff know about him." Shannon put a finger to her lips and made a small shushing sound to silence her. She did not object but let him wrap his arms around her to hold her to him. Slowly the two fell asleep.