Chapter 10

Xxxx

Okay so this chapters gonna be pretty sad and it may have some TRIGGERING THOUGHTS.

***************

Daniel:

'Hes gone, hes gone  and left me here'

Its been a week, a week since that day the funerals on friday. 3 hours I stayed by his old lifeless body  hoping it was a joke, a real sick joke that he had played on me. But the punchline never came.

Its been hell for me, kids in school are constantly pittying me, teacher are constantly bring up counciling, like its the awnser to everything. Its not im fine, Im strong.

"Daniel, how you doing" Alisha whispered in my ear as I stared out of the windows in our math class.

"Im fine" I grumbled quickly grabbing my bag and rushing out into the empty hallways ignoring the constant nagging of my wrist's.

'Hell will have to freeze before I go back' I mumbled as I rubbed my wrists

Wondering down the hallways I came to my locker, the words 'gay, fag and loner' resently ingraved into it. The bullying had started again, they seemed to enjoy pushing me round whilst I was weak. Sat infront of the locker opesit me was a girl with bright blue hair and red tips. Her hair hid her face but from the shaking of her shoulders I guessed she was crying.

"Um, you okay? "

I seemed to of scared her as she ran across the floors and down that stairs with her bag tucked under her arms amd eyes wide like deers caught in headlights.

'Okay?' Grabbing my shit I slammed my locker shut and walked down into the nearest boys toilets. 

*******************

Alisha :

The bell had rung 5 minutes ago and it was finally lunch but I still  couldn't  find Daniel anywere. I asked all his friends and they just laughed said he aint spoke to them since his boyfriends death, which was really harsh and wierd.

I walked over to dans classroom after wondering the halls, Maybe he was in here?

Quickly I knocked  on the door and listened in for the 'come in' but it never came instead I heared the sound of moaning and heavy breathing. Flining the door open I came face to back with a women stood infront of Dan making out I mean ewwwwww in school like seriously.

"Trigger?"

"...."

"DEREK! "

Jumping back he pushed the woman aside and looked over at me, worry swimming in his eyes.

"What ?"

"Have you seen Dan?"

"That kid with the glasses ?"

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Really?"

"Well yeah I have kinda ya know been busy" I muttered eyeing up the woman he was previously  traiding spit with.

Suddenly my cheeks reddemed as I nodded amd ran out the room, slamming the door.

******************************

Daniel:

' He left you'

Slice

'You mean nothing to him'

Slice

'Fagg'

Slice

'Loser'

Slice

'Cock sucker'

Slice

'He never loved you'

Slice

'Do it, do it!'

Slice

' No one will care'

Slice

'Everyone just pittys you'

Slice

Red trickled down my arms and legs flowing onto the yellow stained tiles that sat underneth me. 12, in total. 12 slices and 6 burns. I loved it , the feel of the cold metal agenst my skin it sent a kind of thrill into me.

Laying my head agenst the sink behind me I waited for the bell to ring, letting me escape this hell hole. As my eyes drifted shut the shrill of the bell sounded, I climbed to my feet washing the blood down the drain before I quickly ran out and into the hall making my way to the back doors and onto the students parkinglot.

Alisha:

The bell just rung, Dan never turned up to last period but a new girl said she soor someone like that by his locker this afternoon. She said he looked freaked and probly just went home but I know Dan he'd never choose to go home, not to his parents he hated them. They were homophobic cunts that used to beat the shit out of him because he was gay, thats why he left.

***** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * To anyone that is actually reading this im sorry, about how short the chapter is and the fact that its been almost 4 months since my last update. Lifes been hard , currently going threw alotx
Will update when I can ....... thank you