Chapter 7

DEREK:

'What should you know, your growing up so old....it hurts me to see yo-'

Grabbing at my phone I rubbed at the excess sleep as I tried to concentrat on the phone infront of my eyes.

Caller ID: BOSS
Number: 077543679815

Fuck. Clicking the awnser button I pulled the object to my ear listening to Patrisha's voice flood the silent room.

"Derek, is that you?"

"Yeah here"

"Theres been a mix up with a new students class routa and it seems a indervidual student is in every of your classes."

"Yes, may I know the students name?"

"Alisha, Wittson"

"Ah yes young miss Wittson, she was placed under as a parental subject"

"Yes, how would you know this you have not been to work in over a week"

"I was informed by the student referal team"

"Oh okay, well i'll see you in work Derek enjoy your remaining sleep"

"Thank you PatrishaI will see you later"

Not waiting for her responce I clicked off the call and looked over at the night stand that held my RP47 (gun) and my alarm clock aswell as my Name Badge for the school reception.

7:15am

Letting out a depressed breath I dragged my feet across the cold floor over to my wardroab,

White shirt

Black tie

Black boxers

Black socks

Black jeans

& my reading glasses.
Yeah I wear glasses. No jipping.

Stripping from my clothes I walked over to the shower, waiting for the water to heat up.

Climbing out of the shower I towled myself off and dressed myself, I checked the time on my phone to realise that it was almost 8:15 meaning school started in the next 20 minutes.
Yay

I walked into the kitchen grabbed a apple and my side bag that I threw all my appliances in.

'Glasses, folders, students work & lunch joint'

Leaving the kitchen I drove to the school, the sound of passing students already giving me a headach.

I walked up into the reception, sneaking behind Alisha as she tried to talk with the reception before she got pointed towards the princaples office,

"Hey beth, long time no see"

"Ah derek welcome back"

"Thanks just type me in and i'll be off"

"Okay"

Giving her my 4 digit security number I walked back down the hall I just came from and into my hurroic classroom. The chairs scuffed from students misusing them, the bored covered in grafitti and the tables littered with old chewing gum.

"Sorry i'm late class?!"

Stopping all the students looked over at me like deers caught in a cars headlights before scurrying into thier seats.

"Today we wil-" I was cut off by knocking at the door ,

"Come in"

"Hi i'm ugh im new"