Chapter 6

Image of Aaron

AlishaPOV:

I woke up at 7:30 today thanks to my annoying alarm clock that has been buzzing for atleast the past 20 minutes. Its finally September so Dean's let me start up in school, which is why im up at this god forsaken hour.

"Morning beautiful"

"Uggghhh"

"Wow its only the first day and thats the responce I get"

"Dean shut up... i'm trying to fit in babe. I mean I can't always hide behind doors for the rest of my life."

"Babe I was joking, you'll look great and do just fine."

That was mine and Dean's conversation this morning when he walked in my room and slammed my alarm clock off.

I now sat in Dean's car as he drove me the couple of blocks towards the school that edged along the line of forest that surrounded the town we had moved into.

Once the school came into view I turned towards Dean pecking him on the cheek, before running into the hallways and towards the office that was empty excluding the woman that sat in the large chair in the center of the room behind the long wooden desk. Knocking on the door I waited for a sign for entry,

"Come in"

Pushing the door open I walked over to the lady that had her gaze glued onto my white shirt and leather jacket, that was paired with my blue skinnys and black hightops.

"Umm the names Alisha"

"Last name"

'Wow blunt much'

"Wittson"

"Yes your here grade 12, room 35"

"Okay well good bye" I said turning to leave

"Mrs Wittson, please have a seat I'd like to have a word."

Taking a breath I walked back towards the desk that was surrounded by seats.

"Mrs Wittson, this school has a strict rule agenst illigal drugs, gangs and trauncy."

"Okay well that doesn't affect me so i'll be going"

Saying that I stood up from my seat and ran out into the empty hallways that surrounded the office.

It took me about 30 minutes to find the room that I was meant to be in meaning that class 1 had already finished and that it was rolling into class 2.

'Knock knock'

"Come in"

"Hi i'm ugh im new"

'Wait thats, thats Derek'

"Well hello Mrs Wittson, and welcome to Briston high. Take a seat"

"Th-thanks"

Giving a quick nod towards me he went back to the rest of the class, turning his back almost to me.

"Well today we are learning about Ancient History"

And thats how the rest of my lessons went by with Derek as my teacher, or should I say Mr.Wittson seeming as I took on Deans last name to get into this school.

"Okay class well its lunch"

'Finally no effence to the dude but I was getting ready to catch up on the 4 hour cat nap.'

"Ohh Mrs Wittson can I have a word"

"Yes Sir"

Watching him shut the door I finally let my shock go.

"Since when is misster big bad dealler, a highschool teacher"

"Since when is Reapers girl in high school"

"Since today, and if im not wrong I only have 5 minutes lunch left so bye"

"Goodbye Runner"

' Yeah since Derek had been coming over for like the past 6 weeks, we made up nick names for eachother.'

"See ya Trigger"

It was finally the end of the day and turns out I'm not only having lessons with Derek but also get lifts with him.

"Runner"

"Hey Derek"

"Why so sad come on its the end of the day and you get to spend the next 30 minutes stuck with me"

"Haha very funny Trigger"

"Derek, may I ask what are you doing with Mrs.Wittson"

'Shit Princibles here'

D:"Petrisha,"

A:"Trigger hurry up"

P:"Trigger... Derek what is Miss Wittson on about and why is she with you

D: "Ahh Petrisha I'd like you to meet Alisha, my sister- in -law."

P: "SISTER IN LAW, since when can a 16 year old be married. Thats agenst the law; Derek ring your brother now or else I will get him arrested for stat..."

A: " Woh now first off no one is ringing Dean or Aaron and there is certantly no one being arrsested seeming as i'm 18 and last but not least, great convo but Trigger and I have to leave. Goodbye"

After saying that with a smirk spread across my face I grabbed onto Dereks arm and pulled him towards the car that was parked only steps away from us.

"Okay well were here, lets go"

"Yeah I know"

"Woh whats made your mood drop"

"Nothing"

Sqeeking from the door echoed around the room as it opened.

"Hey babe"

"Hey" I muttered before walking over to him, feeling his arms wrap round me before letting tears drip down onto his shoulder.

"Babe whats wrong, hey Ali you okay"

"D-Dean im scared I- don't want you in- trouble"

"Hey its okay i'm right here, i'm not going anywhere."

Hugging onto him tighter I felt us being sat on one of the sofa's.

"Reaper man, I didn't think she'd be this freaked about it"

"What you on about?"

"You know petrisha"

"The princible yeah what with her"

"She went off on one and said that she would get you arrested for statetry rape and proably more but Ali jumped in."

"Wow okay well that makes sence I guess she just got a scare."

During the conversation, Deans arms never left me, if not they tightened whilst Derek was describing what happened earlier.

Smiling up at him I pecked him on the lips before standing up and walking up stairs and into mine and Dean's room. Diving onto the bed I snuggled into the comforter that surrounded the bed before falling into a sweet, quiete and calm darkness.