Chapter 3

AlishasPOV:

I woke up late today for somereason, but wasnt really bothered. I walked down into the livingroom where I soor Dean and that boy sat rolling a joint on the table, I walked over to the separete seat and just watched them. As ou can guess I was fancinated by the look of the drugs and even just the rolling but couldn't stand the smell. Dean looked up at me smirking after feeling my stear,

"Morning beautiful" he chirped

"Morning" I giggled before looking back at the now rolled joint. Dean passed it on to the boy who placed it between his lips with a lighter in hand, the click on the lighter caused me to jump aswell as tip whatever was left in the doggy-bag onto the floor. I looled up scared of there reactions before realising the only one that actually sore was Dean who just told me to pick it back up of the floor and put it on the floor.

Smoke now covered the room and Dean and the boy kept laighing at nothing which suprisingly made me laugh. I noticed Aaron come down from upstairs as jump into my lap giggling,

"Aar theres more that just this seat, move your fat arse" I whined before feeling him shrug and get more comfortable.

'Ughh I hate him sometimes'

Dean passed the joint onto Aaron who was almost suffercating me with his weight and if that didnt then the smoke that was blown into my mouth would did seeming as I started couging.

"Omg Alisha got her first blow-back" Aaron shouted over at Dean and the boy which I learnt was called Snake; who were just lauging there arses off. I never did understand how that was funny I mean I did almost just die and their pissig them selves.

This is how we spent our day, Dean and Snake rolling joints whilst Aaron sat on my lap and gave me blow-backs everytime it got to his turn. To tell you the honest truth I had some how gotten either used to the smell or just didnt give a fuck anymore. It was now luchtime and we were all starving, Snake said that Dean and him had to leave after lunch but Aaron was allowed to stay with me. We all ran into the kitchen which I learnt was a bad Idea after feeling like the world was spinning full speed around me. I also kept talking really weired but Dean and everyone just giggled when I asked which wasnt very nice. Dean called me into the bathroom just before he had to go and placed me infront of the mirror where it reflected my face and shoulders, nothing was really diffrent except for that my eyes were really really red. I could feel his lips agenst my ear as he whispered,

"hows it feeled to be on the other side of the argument babe" I looked up at him in confusion before it clicked that I was stoned and I actually didnt mind it. I felt myself laughing before I pecked his cheek and ran back into the livingroom where I dove onto Aarons lap munching on crips whilst stearing at the illuminated TV screen.

I didnt really know what was playing anymore but I was getting really tired and began falling asleep whislt listening to the sound of Aarons soft snores.

The door slamming shut caused me to jump up only to see Dean shirtless with a gun strapped to his waist.

"Dean,... why do you have a gun" I whispered before begginging to freal out when he stepped forward only to find that it wasnt Dean at all but some other guy. Gun in hand he pointed it to me who now sat infront of Aaron shaking him. Aaron slowly came round, but was still to grouchy to realise our current situation.

"What do you want?" I cried as he loaded the gun

"Oh hunny I dont want any vallubales, Ive been here for you, see youve been a bad girl and now im hear"

His voice caused me to siver as I cried oit when I felt a excrusiating pain explode though my left side. Looking down I soor blood seep from my waist as I fell slowly to the floor, only lettig a strangled scream leave my lips before blacking out.

AaronsPOV:

The sound of a scream made me wake up, I looked down to the chest to find Alisha not there, so I guessed she had slipped on the floor somewhere but what I turned round to was deffinatly not what I had excpected. Laying on the floor in a pool of blood lay Alisha's body, It looked like she had been shot meaning that someone had come in here at somepoint. I pulled out my phone dialling the number for the ambulance, explaining it to them and that they had to be here soon. I hung up with them and rung Snake seeming as Dean wasnt awnsering;

S: Hello

A: Snake is Dean there

S: Yeah man whats up

A: Stick him on now Snake

S:Okay

D:Sup A

A:Get to the hospital now

D: Why whats up

A: Alisha...

D: Whats with Alisha A

A: Shes been shot.

I listend to the line die before hearing the Paramedics run in and load her into the ambulance. I knew Dean would be there but felt like I had to stay with her, when they asked my realtion I said that I was her brother in law and hat she was my brothers fiance. Supringly they alowed me in but I had to keep away as they set her up ready for surgery.

DeansPOV:

After getting the call from Aaron I ran over to the hospital and asked about her, turns out my fiance was still in surgery but my brother had got her here just in time to save her life. Luckly Aaron had thought ahead and put her under a fake name meaning that no cops would pick up on it if she was still out as missing I mean it only has been six weeks since she left.

An hour had passed and she was finally out of surgery, Aaron and I were allowed to have visiting hours and I was allowed over night which I accepted. She was still in a coma because of the blood lose so now all we could do was wait.

1 Month later:

Its been a month and still not much has changed, she was still being feed by a tube aswell as havig a pipe down her throat to help her breath. I hated the look of her in here with all the Iv's and wires. She currently had her pipes aswell as 3 IV's and wires that mesured her heart rate and blood pressure. They said that it was starting to look bad but not much else which was killing us.

Aarin had gotten worse since Alisha was in acoma, I know its hittig him hard. Snake said that I could have off until she was back to good health after he found out about her in the hospital which I really appreciated.

3 months later:

She was getting stronger ahe now was able to breath on her own so they took the pipe out, which ment that she was goig to wake up soon. I still hadnt moved much from my designated seat, I only really left 1 day a week and that was ro get some food and top ups on esentuals.

Right now Snake was with Aaron seeming as he refused to sit around and mope, I really just hope that he dosnt get any worse that he is, I mean this is the worst ive seen him since moms death.