Chapter 2

DeansPOV:

"Wait so your telling me that your alright with me being a dealer and smoking it" I slowly said in disbelief.

"Yeah, like fuck, I mean you fucking deal. OMG I ran away only to live with a fucking dealer, how stupid was I." She screamed as she collapsed to the ground, hugging her knees to her chest.

Aaron walked over to her bringing her into his arms whilst hushing to her.

"I..Im, Oh god A..Alex was out for weeks looking for me and all I did...was sit here"  She whispered. I walked ocer to her, bringing her into my arms, pushing the hair that had fallen from her bobble out of her face.

"Im sorry Alisha, Im so sorry" I hushed whilst looking down into her glassy blue eyes. (cant remember if I gave her a eye  coulor) Listenig to her breathing slowly even I brought her onto the sofa where I lay her down. I walked into the kitchen turning on the kettle, placig a cup down with tea and sugar in. Once the kettle was boiled I tipped into the water before pouring milk into the steaming cup. The sound of footsteps caused me to turn round where I soor Alisha stood leaning agenst the doorway with tear stained cheeks,

"Hey Ali, I made you some tea" I watched as she looked up at me, before nodding quickly and sitting down on one of the stools that littered the kitchen counters. I placed the cup down only to see Aaron stood behind Ali motioning for me to come to him. Following Aaron into the hallway,

"Reaper, Snake needs you man, hes killing the deals out on the streets"

"Aar I aint going out there yet fuck she just found out, hold out for me bro say I aint in town but be down the streets tommorow"

"Sure man but dont know how Snakes gona feel bout it man, our our main deals"

"Bro just tell him Im busy, he'll fucking get it"

Storming back into the kitchen I noticed Ali stareing at me before turning bacl round and sipping on her empty cup. I snake'd my arms around her waist before carrying her up stairs and into the bedroom, I knew she was exhausted so I didnt bother with trying but insteed just placed her onto the bed as she snuggled into my chest for warmth.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AlishaPOV:

I woke up to the sound of birds cherping, along with the distant cars and traffic, suprisingly the sound became soothing and realxed me alot. Reaching over to Deans body I felt the cold sheets underneath me before I actually opened my eyes. The curtains where shut so lucky no light came in from the outside world although still enough light to scan the room to only find it empty, I threw my legs over the side of the bed and slowly stud up on my unsteady feet. I walked over to the door and pulled it open, I thought I would hear the shower running or the sound of footsteps at least but nope nothing appsalute and complete silence.

The livingroom was clear and so was upstairs so I walked over to the kitchen only to find Aaron sat on one of the stools sipping at a coffe,

"Hey Aar, wheres D?"

Aaron ahot up from his seat, tipping coffe over the table and floor in the process.

"Shit Ali I thought you were sleeping, why up so early"

"I could ask you the same thing" I said cocking my eyebrow up.

"Asked firt missy"

"Fine, I dont know I guess something just didnt feel right and when I woke up to the house silent I guess I freaked out abit"

"Awh the babygirl scared, come here I'll protect you"

"Fuck off your younger than me" I sassed before turning seriouse