WHEN HE HAS A FEVER

*Yn sitting in her studio, in the bighit building*

Yn: *working* Yedam? You wanted to leave early today right?

Y: Ye noona, I'll leave in an hour.

Yn: Okay. What about you Haruto? We don't have much work today, do you want to rest a bit too?

H: I'm good noona. I'll think about it and if I have to leave I'll leave with Yedam.

Yn: *smiles* Aarasso.

H: Thank you. You are the best boss!

Yn: *giggles*

*Yn checks her mobile*

On msg:

Yn: Good night taessi. Sleep well and don't over work yourself. (10:12pm)

Yn: Just saw your vans. You have an early schedule I guess. Did you eat? (9:28 am)

Yn: *sighs, looking at the unseen msgs* They are all stressing over the come back again. I just hope they don't over work themselves.

H: Ye noona?

Yn: Nothing, I was just talking to myself. *smiles*

* Yes, BTS are getting ready for their comeback. And it's always a hectic task. With overlapping schedules, recording, dance practices, travel, stage performances, promotion, advertisements, filming run bts, album designs, set designs and what not. V told Yn about it already when the preparation started 3 weeks ago, and that's when they last met. He promised that they'll go on a date after their four week schedule and the day came to be tomorrow.*

*In the afternoon, Yn gets a msg*

V: Don't forget about tomorrow! ;)

Yn: Finally! I thought you lost your mobile or something. hehe.

V: Come on Yn, I told you already. :*

Yn: Just kidding Vssi. Yeah, I remember about tomorrow.

Yn: And I'm excited. Can't wait!

V: Haha, okay now, I have to go.

Yn: So soon? :(

V: Yes, I have some work. Sorry Jaagi. :*

Yn: Aaniyooo, see you tomorrow then!

V: Borahae! I'll pick you up in the evng! <3 - purple

Yn: <3 - gold

*V keeps his phone aside and is about to resume to practice*

V's POV: Ahh, I never felt so tired in a practice session. We all have been working so hard, I'm sure everybody feels this way. This choreo is too complicated, my body's aching like anything. We were supposed to end many events today. I can't wait to go out with Yn. It'll help my mind distract a little if I go out and spend sometime with her*

*After the practice*

Jimin: Taehyungah, are you alright? You looked dull today.

V: Yeah, I think I caught a cold. It's fine I took the medicine already.

Jimin: Aarasso. We can rest properly tomorrow. I have been waiting so long! *sliding on the couch*

V: *chuckles* Yeah, me too.

*The next day in the afternoon, BTS are done with their schedule.*

Manager: Guys, we have an event to cover, that came up suddenly in the last moment. Bang PDnim feels that it's important. So you'll have to start recording it today.