𝒊𝒗. super-hot, rich, hippie chick

four

four

the trip to the coast guard was a complete waste of time as it appeared everybody on the island had found something to complain about. according to john b this left the pogues with only one option; go to the motel and have a look around for themselves. as usual, pope made it clear that he thought this was an extremely bad idea, that room could belong to anyone, and marina couldn't help but agree with the boy for once.

"pope's right, this is a really bad idea." marina said, just as the hms pogue chugged up towards what looked more like a crack den than a motel, "okay, i can visibly see it crumbling away before my eyes."

the building was in disarray, it looked disgusting and that wasn't even her kook ideals of hotels that tainted her views - which was made clear by the expressions on the rest of the pogues faces. the paint was peeling off the walls of the building, every plant in the surrounding area appeared to be dead, and the windows looked like they hadn't been washed in thirty years. marina knew her way around almost all of kildare, yet she had never came across this part before - and in all honesty she wished she never had.

"i thought the chateau looked bad." jj whistled, picking up the rope from the floor of the boat ready to tie them off to the dock.

"this is a shit show." john b agreed.

"motel or meth lab?" kiara asked.

pope nodded, "you be the judge."

"doesn't look like the type of place someone with a grady white stays." john b pointed out, as they approached the dock.

"no, it looks like somewhere someone with a grady white would get killed." pope added, at this moment, the group all turned to look at marina, her face instantly washing over with a threatening stare.

"this is your captain speaking." jj announced, "hms pogue coming in for landing." he jumped from the boat immediately beginning to tie it up.

"we good?" john b asked, his excitement was visible on his face, so much so that marina was surprised he hadn't already jumped off the boat.

"yeah, we're good." jj nodded.

"alright, here goes nothing." john b murmured, climbing out of the boat, closely followed by marina.

"hey, don't let him do anything stupid." pope instructed, pointing at jj whom had plastered the most innocent look onto his face.

"oh we will." jj grinned, slinging his arm around marina's shoulders, knocking her sunglasses over her eyes.

"i'm not making promises."