Saving Y/N Chapter 1

Y/N is a A/T that lives in Mobius. You always dreamed of meeting your favorite hero, Sonic The Hedgehog but you knew it was never going to happen because Sonic is always a busy guy and wouldn't have time to hang out with someone like you. You sighed in disappointment and just lived your normal life without any friends or family. You got back from the grocery store and went to put your food away. Once you were done, you sat down and watched the news.

"And once again, thanks to our famous hero, Sonic The Hedgehog and his friends, they have saved us from the world invasion of Mephiles just last week and we would like to thank them with this statue that the city has built for them." The workers removed the cloak and it showed the statue that looked like Sonic and his friends. Everyone clapped and cheered. "What would we do without them?"

You sighed and turned off the TV.

"It would be great to meet them but I could never compare to them. They wouldn't want to waste their time with me."

Suddenly a giant hand broke into your house and grabbed you. You screamed in fear as the hand picked you up. When it did, you saw Eggman laughing while you were shaking in fear.

"You're coming with me little A/T!"

Eggman said as he took you to his lair. He traps you inside a giant tube and locks it up tight. You tried to break out but you couldn't.

"What do you want from me?!"

You said in a scared time.

"I'm gonna turn you into my very own super soldier and make you work for me to destroy my enemy, Sonic The Hedgehog once and for all!"

You widened your eyes as you start banging on the glass, screaming for help but then Eggman turned on the sound proof, meaning no one could hear you. Then he activated sleeping gas as it slowly starts making you fall asleep. Once you were out cold, Eggman began to activate his machine but before it could finish, there was an explosive and Sonic and Tails came in.

"Look for those Emeralds Tails!"

Sonic said as Tails nodded and ran inside. Once he did, he stopped in front of the tube you were in and widened his eyes.

"Sonic? You need to see this!"

Sonic quickly ran towards the tube and saw you out cold inside. Sonic gasped and said,

"Figure out how to get her out! I'll deal with Egghead here!"

Sonic ran off and Tails went to figure out how to get you out. After a few minutes, Tails finally got the door open and Sonic destroyed Eggman's security bots. Sonic picked you up and said,

"Well Egghead. It's been fun but we gotta run! So bye!"

Sonic ran off with Tails following him. Eggman shouted,

"Curse you Sonic The Hedgehog!"

When they got out, they looked at you and saw that you lost a little bit of your color.

"We gotta get her to the lab."

Tails said.

"Agreed. Let's go little buddy."

They quickly ran back to HQ.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 2. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

Note: Yes I changed the way I usually type my stories. Just trying something a bit different because a long time ago when I tried this, the writing became so laggy that I had to fuse them together which made it harder to edit when I messed up on my spelling or sentences so yeah so far it's going ok. If you are new to reading my stories and don't know what I mean, just find a random story that I wrote and you'll understand. Hope you enjoyed so far!