22. Birthday

~ Madison ~

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I'm finally 19!!

I woke up with a smile on my face but it faded when I realised Nash wasn't here.

As if on cue Nash walked through the door with a tray of food and a bunch of red roses.

"Happy birthday bæ!" Nash said handing me the roses.

I started to tear up, Nash is probably the most romantic guy I have ever met.

I let a tear escape my eye and Nash wiped it off with his thumb.

"Don't cry on your birthday babe" he whispered, I smiled and gave him a kiss.

It's was the least I could do...

"I got you breakfast" he said smiling proudly.

He put the tray on my lap and uncovered the food, it consisted of bacon, eggs, sausages, toast and a glass of juice.

I smiled from ear to ear and Nash kissed me on the cheek.

"Eat up we have a big day" Nash said hopping up off the bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well I'm not going to let you spend your birthday in a hotel, and MAGCON doesn't start till tomorrow so we have a whole day to ourselves" he said walking over to his suitcase.

He handed me a small box.

"This is for you"

"No, Nash you shouldn't have" I say trying to hand it back, but he wouldn't accept. I just sighed and opened the box.

Inside was a necklace with a small diamond incrusted 'N'.

To be completely honest it kind of reminded me of High school musical you know when Troy...

My thoughts were cut off by Nash laughing.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked a small smile creeping up on my face.

He nodded still in hysterics, once he had settled down I asked him to put it on, and he gladly accepted.

-

After I had got changed and all that jazz, Nash grabbed my hand and we walked to the elevator.

"Where I everyone?" I asked when we got to the lobby.

"Uh I don't know" Nash said, I knew he was lying he may be an actor. It he can't keep secrets.

I decided to just let it slide, I just wanted to enjoy my day with Nash.

I took my phone out of my pocket and thought I should check it, since I hadn't had time to back at the hotel.

My phone was blowing up with notifications from all different social media sights.

I looked through a few on Twitter until one caught my eye.

@future_mrsgrier- Happy Birthday Madison! I hope you have an amazing day! You are such an inspiration to all your fans and I know I can always count on you when I'm feeling down.

I hope @nashgrier treats you good ;)

@madi_cerron- Aww thank you @future_mrsgrier, fans like you mean so much to me, I'm glad I can be such an inspiration to you :)

Oh and don't worry @nashgrier spoiled me rotten ;)

I followed her back and then heard Nash's phone go off he smiled when he saw my tweet.

"I'm glad your enjoying your birthday so far" he said smiling.

We walked for about 5 minutes until we reached a fair, Nash paid and we made our way in.

My jaw dropped as I looked at all the rides, I had never been to a fair before and this was one of coolest things I have ever seen.

I could feel Nash looking at me and I blushed turning away.

I felt arms snake around my waist and I was turned around to come face to face with Nash.

He leaned in and kissed my nose, I smiled and we made our way around the fair.

-

For about 45 minutes we played them little games and Nash one me a giant teddy bear.

Nash wanted to go on the big Ferris Wheel and lucky for us the line wasn't that long.

After about 5 minutes we got into the small booth thingy, we started going up and moved closer to Nash, he put his arm around me protectively.

We sat there silently looking out at the city it was now dark and the city had lit up.

When we reached the top Nash began to talk...

~ Nash ~

The necklace wasn't my only present to Madison I also bought 2 tickets to Paris for next year were I've prepared some stuff...

"Madison uhm so I have a gift for you" I say nervously.

"What but you already gave me a gift" she says, I chuckled.

"Well that wasn't the only thing I got for you" I say smiling.

"I also got you tickets to Paris next year" I say as soon as I said her face lit up and she started crying, she jumped into my arms and kissed me passionately.

The ride came to an end and Madison got off my lap I pouted and she giggled.

We walked around for another 30 minutes until I said I wanted to go back.

-

When we arrived at the hotel Nash didn't stop on our floor we went to the floor the rest of the guys were at, I didn't say anything but I must of had a very confused expression because I heard Nash chuckle under his breath.

We stopped at Cam and Sam's room and Nash knocked but then proceeded to open the door, which was weird.

We walked in and it was pitch black then all of a sudden...

Everyone popped out and yelled 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' I smiled from ear to ear and went around and hugged everyone.

-

We had a great night and all in all it was the best birthday I have ever had!

---------------------

Okay so in this FanFic it's late November so nearly the end of the year and they leave after Nash's birthday in December and they are there for 2 months.

Just to clear up and confusion.