12. Packing

~ Madison ~

Today's the day before we leave for MAGCON.

Let me fill you in on the last 3 days.

Matthew and Laura are a official... FINALLY!

Kristen and Hayes are official!

and me and Nash!

it's funny how everything worked out the way we wanted it too.

I had just finished getting ready and headed downstairs.

I heard music blaring from the living room and go in to see what's going on.

I walk in to see Nash, Matt, Cam, Taylor as Carter dancing to Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.

and by dancing I mean twerking...

It was weird to say the least...

I get out my phone and start to Vine it.

No one new I had Vine except for Laura and Kristen, at the start I only used it to stalk the guys but then I got into it and gained quite a lot of followers I mean not as many as the boys but still a lot.

I vined it and tagged the boys the caption read-

madi_xx- Caught you! @nashgrier @mattespinosa @camerondallas @taylorcaniff @carterreynolds

the boys stopped when their phones went off the clicked on the vine and they all stared at me wide eyed.

they looked at each other and smirked.

"We may not be able to touch you but Nash can" Matt smirked.

Nash narrowed his eyes and started chasing me, we ran around the lounge room twice until I decided to run up stairs.

I locked myself in the room and felt Nash lean against it.

"I'll wait all day" I hear him say.

"Well you better get comfy" I retort, I hear him chuckle.

I sat on his bed and played on my phone.

15 minutes later I heard Nash walk away when I couldn't hear anything I decided it was safe.

Boy was I wrong...

As soon as I stepped out of his bedroom I was swooped up by Nash.

He picked me up and carried me in the bedroom closing the door and locking it, he set me down and kissed me passionately.

the kiss became heated and we ended up on the bed him hovering over me.

I kissed his neck and he moaned slightly, I smiled and went back to his lips.

there was a knock at the door but we ignored it.

"What are you guys doing in there?" Taylor damn that kid always knows how to ruin the moment!

We decided to ignore him..

"Use protection" we hear him yell from down the hall.

I laughed and so did Nash I got up off the bed and tidied my hair and clothes up, Nash doing the same.

We walked downstairs and everyone was smirking at us.

"What?" I ask, already knowing what there thinking.

"We know what you guys were doing up there" Cam said.

I blush and look to Nash for help but he was bright red.

"We... weren't d-doing anything" I stutter making everyone laugh we sat down and thankfully conversation soon went back to normal.

An hour later we all decided to pack.

I went upstairs into Nash's room and put my tomorrows and remaining shows in my suitcase since I went back to college yesterday with Kristen and Laura to pack.

This took me all of 5 minutes, I turned to see Nash struggling with closing his suitcase I decided to help him.

I opened his suitcase and re folded some clothes to make them fit better then closed it with ease.

"Thanks" he mumbled and I kissed his cheek and went and sat on the bed.

----------------

Ohhhhh Zayum Nash!!