18. Second Chance

~ Madison ~

I woke up next to Nash with his arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

I untangled myself from his arms careful not to wake him.

I succeeded and went to the bathroom... I regretted that.

I looked disgusting, well even more disgusting then I normally look...

My eyes were red and puffy and my cheeks looked swollen, this is what happens when I cry every time.

I groaned and splashed my face with cold water, I stood there for like 2 minutes looking at my reflection ion with the same thing running through my mind...

Why?...

~ Nash ~

I opened my eyes slightly and flung my arm to the side completely forgetting that Madison was in bed with me.

I began to apologise then I realised that Madison wasn't in bed...

I stared at the empty spot on my bed until the sound of the door shutting and a small giggle knocked me out of my thoughts.

I looked up and Madison was walking towards me smiling, she looked gorgeous as always.

Her hair was straightened and she was wearing more makeup then she usually does.

She always told me that she doesn't like wearing much makeup only enough to cover her flaws.

Personally I don't think she needs it she's perfect just the way she is but every time I tell her that she laughs in my face.

~ Madison ~

I had a quick shower and got ready for the day, but even after my shower my face was still red and puffy...

Great (note the sarcasm)

I decided that makeup was the way to go...

I don't like wearing much makeup it makes my face feel heavy and gross.

But a girl gotta do what she's gotta do...

-

I opened the door and saw that Nash was awake he had a blank expression on his face as he stared down at the empty side of his bed, I giggled a bit and he looked up at me.

He always seemed to make me happy, I don't know how he does it no one has ever made me feel like this.

He makes me feel special.

I sat down on the side of the bed and Nash swiftly picked me up and placed me on his lap.

I tried to get off but he just held on tighter showing off a cheeky grin.

"Im going to crush your legs" I said as I try desperately to get off.

"Really you way like a kilo"

I just scoff and roll my eyes, which made him pout.

I was still trying to get off his lap when he smashed his lips on mine.

All my problems just went away in that second, our lips moved in sync and I felt his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance...

And of course I accepted.

It soon became a full on make out session and I heard Nash let out a little moan.

I smiled in the kiss and brought my hands up to his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair, tugging lightly.

He gently pushed me back onto the bed so he was now hovering over me.