21. Hotel Room

~ Cam ~

We are just about to leave fore the airport on out way to MAGCON.

We found out that we are going to Dallas, Texas!

I can't wait to leave not only for MAGCON but I get to see Sam again, she left a week ago but is coming to MAGCON with us.

She said she'll meet us in Dallas! And I'm so excited.

-

*Skipping Plane Trip*

We have finally landed in Dallas!

I hopped off, grabbed my luggage and then texted Samantha

To Sam:
We just landed where are you? xx

From Sam:
I'm walking towards you 😘 xx

I looked up and saw Sam walking towards me luggage in hand and a smile on her face I smiled and run up to her dropping my luggage and engulfing her in a hug.

I released the hug and kissed her passionately.

I heard the boys whistle and we pulled apart laughing.

When we got out of the airport we saw Bart leaning against the limo and surprisingly there were no fans.

We must have looked confused because Bart started to laugh.

"Wow guys is it that weird to not see fans everywhere you go?" None of us said anything so Bart took that as a yes and explained.

"We haven't told anyone that MAGCON is back up yet but they will find out tomorrow so you have 3 days till it starts" he said, we just nodded and got into the limo.

-

~ Madison ~

When we arrived at the hotel Bart told us that they were the same arrangements as last time and Sam and Cam will have a room to themselves.

I looked over just in time to see Cameron wink at Sam, she blushed smiling and rolling her eyes.

We made our way up to the rooms and just as I was about to go in Nash stopped me.

He was smiling at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"Follow me" he said still smiling.

"Can I quickly put my stuff down?" I asked.

"Nah, you'll need it" he said smirking.

Wow, confused was an understatement.

We were walking towards the elevator and both Nash and I had our luggage, as we entered the elevator Nash began to talk.

"So, it's your birthday on Wednesday..." I cut him off with a loud gasp, I covered my mouth eyes wide.

"What you didn't forget your 19th birthday, did you?" Nash said smirking knowing that I fact had forgotten my 19th birthday.

"Wow! I can't believe I forgot!" I said surprised.

"Well anyway as I was saying its your 19th birthday on Wednesday and I convinced Bart to let us have our own room on a different floor, away from the boys" we had got off the elevator and Nash walked me to a hotel room.

I walked in and was shocked, it was perfect everything was either white or cream and there was one queen sized bed.

I chucked my luggage in the corner and jump on the bed face first, I heard Nash chuckle then felt a whole lot of weight on top of me.

I turned my head to the side and saw Nash's head looking back at me.

"Get off me!" I yelled, trying to act serious but ended up cracking up.

"Nope, not until you say you love me" he said smiling.

I groaned but did what he said.

"I love you, Hamilton Nash Grier!" I yelled.

"Hmm I don't like the attitude but fine" he said getting off.

I sat up and came inches away from Nash's face.

His eyes flickered from my lips to my eyes and back again.

I bit my lip and he smirked.

He came a little closer and brushed his lips across mine.

I groaned and he chuckled.

"Just kiss me asshole" I whispered, and he listened.

His lips moved in sync with mine and he lightly pushed me down on the bed, he moved down to my neck leaving soft kisses I moaned slightly when he kissed just below my jaw line.

He moved back up to my lips and I tangled my fingers into his hair pulling him down deepening the kiss.

After about 5 minutes we pulled apart breathe less.

He put his forehead against mine, we stared into each others eyes silently catching our breath.

"I love you" Nash whispered.

"I love you too" I smiled.

-------------------

Okay guys I'm not very good/comfortable writing 'scenes' so that's probably as far as they go but if they do actually do it I will tell you but just won't write it in detail.