8. The Announcment

~ Nash ~

About 15 minutes later the doorbell rang.

I opened it and my two best friends were standing there... Matthew Espinosa and Cameron Dallas.

"HEYYYYYY!" We all screamed in unison, I bro hugged them and we started to chat.

"Oh guys I have someone I want you to meet" I said at this point I couldn't contain my smile just thinking about her makes me happy.

"I have a feeling it's a girl" Matt said as he smirked at me.

"How did you know" I ask kind of curious.

"Because dude we're your best friends we know when your talking about a girl" Cam said.

We start walking to the lounge room and I introduce everyone to Matt and Cam.

~ Cam ~

When we got to the lounge room Nash introduced us to the girls that that were here.

"So this is Laura, Kristen, and Madison" Nash said.

My eyes skimmed over the three girls but I stopped at Madison.

She was gorgeous, she had tanned skin, dark brown hair and big green eyes.

I hadn't realised that I was staring until Nash cleared his throat and he looked kind of pissed.

Don't tell me Madison is the girl he likes!

Great! Now I definitely can't like her.

Oh well...

~ Laura ~

When Cam and Matt walked in I almost died.

Matthew is finally here!!

When Nash introduced us he kept staring at me and I had to look away before I started crying.

This is probably the best day of my life.

~ Madison ~

We were just talking and getting to know each other...

Well actually they were getting to know us because we already know everything about them...whoops

We heard the doorbell and Nash jumped up to get it...

In walked the rest of the guys and let me tell you they were loud.

Nash introduced us to the rest of the guys and we chatted for about 45 minutes until Nash and Cam got up.

~ Cam ~

"So guys we have something big to tell you" Nash started, everyone started talking over the top of us so we decided to yell over the top of them... bad idea.

"GUYS!" everyone fell silent and stared at Madison.

Nash flashed a grin at her and she blushed everyone was silent waiting for Nash to continue but he was too lost in Madison's eyes, so I continued form where he left off.

"Anyway... as you all know its been exactly 5 years since MAGCON broke up" once again an eruption of chatter.

"And Bart texted me ad said that he will be holding a reunion show!" I say everyone went silent while the news sunk in and then all at once everyone was yelling and jumping up and down.

"But there is one condition" Nash says, everyone went silent and stared.

"Everyone has to do the show or it won't be held"

"So... is everyone doing the show?" I ask.

Lots of yass's and yep's were heard throughout the room.

We decided to text Bart to tell him we can go.

After all the commotion we went back to the lounge room it was silent until the one question everyone wanted to know the answer to was asked.

"Will people still want to see us? I mean it's been 5 years most of our fan base will be adults" Hayes asked a hint worry in his voice.

"Well Bart said he wouldn't have done the show if he didn't get as many requests as he did... so I guess there are still fans" I say, everyone let out a sigh of relief and we started to chat.

-----------------------------

The big announcement!!!

Yayyyyy!