Part 25

Raj, Abhi, Gunny & Arjun were horrified as Naveen approached towards them, carrying an unconscious Shalini in his arms.

Raj- Naveen ye sab (pointing at Shalini & the blood stains on their clothes) Doc ko kya hua hai?

But Naveen was too preoccupied with his thoughts that he didn't pay any heed to Raj's queries & directly rushed to the infirmary along with Aditi. So Vidya replied on behalf of him.

Vidya- Wo... Ma'am ka chota sa accident ho gaya hai...

Arjun- (sarcastically) Chota sa... Seriously? Aur ye Karan kaha hai.. Tum dono ke sath hi tha na?

Vidya- Police Station gaye hai!

Till then they all reached at the infirmary, Naveen came out after carefully laying Shalini on the bed & closed the door behind him.
Nav- Tum log yahan kab aa gaye?

Gunny- (mockingly) Bas yuhi tahelte hue aa gaye ... Idiot😠 tere pichhe hi toh aaye hai... Tujhe dikhayi nahi diya?
(Naveen nodded negatively.)

Abhi- Naveen! Hume lagta hai aapki aankhein wakai kharab ho gayi hai...
Nav- (loudly) Aur Tum pagal ho gaye ho!

Aditi came out furiously &  lashed them for making noise.
Aditi- Itna shor kyu machha rahe hai... Fish market hai kya?
(All became quite.)

(She then noticed Vidya who's looking drowsy, clutching her shoulders, pain was clearly evident on her face) Vidya! Did you've your medicines? (All turned their gaze to her, Vidya didn't replied) Pata tha... Arjun! Please take her to my room & give her the medicines else the pain will increase. & All of you... Kindly go to your respective rooms... please!! (But no one moved, so she begged with folded hands🙏) Andar already ek doctor behosh padi hai... Kya chahte hai ek aur ho jaye?

Saying that she went inside, slamming the door loudly. Vidya felt heaviness due to pain, so she stumbled in her steps. Gunny held out his hand to prevent her from falling but Raj & Arjun caught her on time, seeing that Gunny reluctantly pulled back his hand.

Raj- (to Vidya) You okay?
Vidya- Yeah! I'm..
Nav- No! You're not... (Vidya looked at him with pleading eyes but he totally ignored that) She hadn't medicines in the afternoon & not eaten anything in dinner as well!

Arjun- (angrily) What! Why..? (looking at his watch) Oh God! Mess would have been closed. Now you tell me... How will you take your pills with an empty stomach? (Vidya kept her gaze intact on the floor, not wanted to listen their lectures.)

Raj- Calm down Arjun! I'll prepare something for her but firstly take her to Aditi's room...
Arjun nodded affirmatively & take Vidya, holding her from shoulders to give support.

In midway they meet with the captains & the Lt's who were quarreling near the phone booth.

Arjun- (sternly) Kya ho raha hai yaha? (All became quite.) Lights out me sirf 5 minutes hai.. aur aap sab yaha bachhon ke jaise ladd rahe hai....
(Rummy tried to say something but Arjun stopped him by his deadly glare, Vidya signalled them to keep their mouths shut.)

Peter- (mumbled to himself) Kya fayda officers bane ka jab lights out ke baad apne rooms ke bahar nahi nikal sakte toh...?

All silently nodded in agreement.

Arjun- (angrily) Go straight to your rooms right now or be prepared for consequences!

As soon Arjun finished saying the last word, all of them started to run around & in that process, they collided with each other, bumped into the walls too but finally they dispersed to their respective rooms.
------------------------------------------------------