Part 13

Moving on....

As Major Sharma was coming towards them, both confusingly exchanged looks with each other as if asking about the matter. But since they all were clueless, both shrugged shoulders in response & that too at the same time.

Raj- Jai Hind Ma'am!! (She greeted too) Is everything alright?

MV- Sorry to inform you Officers! But you can't go back.

Naveen- Why?.... What's the problem in this.... All the enemies are dead now...

MV- Correction... All the attackers are dead not their head.... Jo iss sabka ka master mind hai... Wo ab bhi humari giraft se azad hai... Aur aap dono ki Identity reveal ho jane ke kaaran khatra aur badh gaya hai... Aapke seniors ne decision liya hai that you both have to stay back in KMA... So you've to come with us.

Listening this everyone's face lit up except for the NavRaj duo.
There was a glimpse of mixed emotions on their faces along with shock, they were hell confused as whether they had to smile or cry? One side they're happy that now they can spend some time with their friends & loved ones but on the other side they're sad that they're dropped off from the mission.

Seeing Mallah's worsening condition, she instructed Shalini.
MV- Dr Shalini aap Lt Mallah ko immediately KMA shift kariye, goli ka zeher kafi fail gaya hai... Baaki logo ke liye army van aa rahi hai... Mujhe sare armoury ko headquarters shift karna hai.... Move fast.

Shalini nodded & left from there, Mallah with Peter's help sat in the jeep. Naina too left with them, her eyes were puffed & red. She was so furious that she didn't even bother to glance on them back while NavRaj looked at her retreating figure sadly.

After a while when the van was ready to go, Abhi had no courage to face Rajveer, he was very ashamed & in guilt too, so to avoid Raj, he thought for sometime & asked Vaibhavi.
Abhi- Ma'am!.... May I come along with you? If you have no problem....

MV- (in confused tone) But why??
Abhi-(stubborn) Ma'am... Please
Don't ask me the reason for now... Please!!!

Vaibhavi understood the real reason behind his behaviour so she agreed. Others left in the van.

Inside the van.....

All were sitting quietly but Yudi & Huda were constantly troubling Ali to ask something from Gunny, but he was refusing them all the time. Gunny noticed this, so he himself asked.

Gunny- Capt Ali... Any problem??
Trio became silent at once.

Ali- (nervously) No sir! Not at all!

Rummy- Bhai wo... matlab sir... Darasal Capt Huda ko jaana hai ki... Aap Naveen sir ko kaise jante ho? Bas yahi puchne ke liye wo Capt Ali ko request kar rahe the!!

Huda- (smiling broadly) Yaar tu toh bada daring banda hai..... (Self praising himself) Bilkul meri tarah.... Khub jamegi aapni.. (To Gunny) Ab bata bhi dijiye.... Hum sabko janna hai...

Gunny- (calmly) Thoda patience rakho... Sahi time par sab pata chal jayega... Got it?

Rummy- (mummered) Oh God! Phir se sahi time. (Sighed)

Gunny- Kuch kaha tumne??
Rummy vigorously moved his head in no. All giggled seeing his funny face.

At KMA.....
Everyone got down from the van & departed towards their respective rooms. All entered in the KMA premises. NavRaj became nostalgic & emotional too. Even though KMA had changed a lot with time, still all memories ran before their eyes.