Part 22

When military cops were about to take Bhargav along with Nair, Lt Gen stopped them.
Lt Gen- Jab itna jaan gaye ho toh humari team se bhi milkar hi jao... (Gen nodded positively)

Gen Singh- Introducing Our team Fantastic Five also popularly known as Panchtatv or in short Punch in the army.

1. (Mind of the team) Major Rajveer Singh Shekhawat who symbolises Earth🌎

Raj came forward, saluted his seniors & stood infront of them in attention.

2. (Nerves of the team) Major Naveen Singh Ahluwalia who symbolises water🌊💦

Naveen did the same & stood beside Raj towards his right.

3. (Eye of the team) Major Arjun Suryakant Rawte who symbolises fire🔥

Arjun too did the same & stood beside Raj towards his left.

4. (Ear of the team) Major Karan Khurrana who symbolises air🌬
Karan followed the same norms & stood beside Arjun towards his left. They smiling happily, exchanged glances with each other for a moment & again stood straight in attention.

Gen Singh continued...
Last but not the least... The one who binds all the members together in a team, who symbolises the space/sky🌌 & the soul of the team is......
As soon as Gen Singh said these words, everyone present there became more eager to know the name including Bhargav. While the fab four Majors suppressed their smile seeing others eagerness as they're standing very attentively holding their breath.
5. Capt Vidya....

Gen just took her name pointing his hand towards the entrance, where a girl dressed in army uniform is seen standing. All turned together at the same time towards her as she entered.

Bhargav got a shock of 440 volts seeing her alive & that too in army uniform, ground slipped underneath his feet

Bhargav got a shock of 440 volts seeing her alive & that too in army uniform, ground slipped underneath his feet. He thought that he's dreaming the most horrible dream of his life. All the dead people were standing in front of him, so he pinched himself to wake up from such a disastrous dream. When he got confirmed that it's reality, his heart sank in fear.