chapter 4

hi i am so sorry i havent posted i a while but here is another chapter 

*3 months later*

PEETA'S POV

It has been 4 months since katniss has started treatment but it hasn't been helping as she has gotten worse, so she is going to stop it and there is a very slim chance of surviving this . I can't lose her she is my world she has been in two hunger games and a war she has to beat this battle . The kids now know they have known since kat started treatment. They are always there for her as we are now at home and all of the machines are set up in our room.

"peeta, honey," katniss coughs out that then snaps me out of my thoughts "yes, babe," I then can see that she has tears steaming down her face. I whip them away with my thumb. "hey, are you okay," I ask even I already know the answer. " I cant do this peeta, it is like a nightmare but it is real. Why peeta why does it have to be me," she whispers quietly. "I don't know but I promise you. That you are strong and you can fight this, I know you can." Tears are now falling down my face. "can you please lye down next to me please peeta." I lye down next to her and she puts her head on my chest as I pull her closer to me as she is sobbing into my shoulder.

"LUNCH IS READY WE ARE COMING UP NOW." Yells willow. When they both get to the door they see me and katniss hugging each other and crying they put the food down as quickly as they can and jump on bed with us and give katniss and me a hug.

Katniss slowly moves and is now in a sitting position leaning against the bed head as she is to weak now. She then reaches under her pillow and gets a whole bunch of cards out. " this is my will and open these other cards after I pass." I slap them out of her hand and I know I am being rough but still " kat you cant think like that you will survive this I know you will." I tell her "PEETA STOP LYING TO YOURSELF EVERONE KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO DYE SO STOP IT." She tries to yell but it isn't that loud. "but kat." "no buts peeta, now can you please leave I want some alone time please." She tells us. "ok mummy but just so you know you will live a long life okay." Rye says before leaving with willow. I get up felling heartbroken that she thinks that but I don't want to argue. I go to give her a quick kiss but she dodges it.

I guess she is now mad that I am lying to myself but I am not she is going to live right maybe she is right but I can't think like that. I then leave the room and shut the door after me. I go take the kids for a play in the snow outside for a little before we will then go back to Kat I just hope she will be ok.

I know this is a short chapter and i am sorry i will be posting as soon as i can thank you for being paticent. 

from xx 💜💜💓💓