chapter 3

*3 weeks later*

Every week the doctors call me to see how I am going and I tell Them the truth. I haven't had any pain lately and I hope that Is a good sign. Willow and rye still don't know and I want it to stay That way. Peeta has been very supportive I love him so much. Effie only moved in with haymitch last week so I am walking over to there house to go and see them. When my chest and head start to hurt then my legs collapse I keep drifting in and out of consciousness I hear foot running on the gravel I hear the cry's and screams of people surrounding me. I hear the murmurs of my loved ones. I can see the blur of overlooking faces. I can make out very few words like 'Katniss' then I can her the sirens of The ambulance coming and then I can hear nothing I can see nothing but black from my closed eye lids.

*1 week later*

I wake up in hospital. In a room with no one else in it I have a tube in my nose and a mask around my nose and Mouth that must me helping me breath. I am worried about Peeta, willow and rye because they are probably really worried About me. Then I realized that they weren't here Peeta is usually Sitting next to me I begin to Panic, until a doctor comes in He tells me "I am very sorry Mrs. Mellark, your condition is Worsening and no one can come and see you because if you Get a cold that will be very bad for you." I am beginning to get Furious now " WHAT I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING I DO NOT WANT TREATMENT!' I yell I am now crying "please I have to see Peeta and the kids please I beg you I will do anything" "They are at a hotel with Mr. Abernathy and miss trinket. I will Go and tell them you are awake. And can you please take treatment Mrs. Mellark and then you can see them." They doctors says "fine I will take treatment but I have to see them." Then the doctor Leaves the room. A few hours later I hear the door crack open "mummy" say Willow and rye excitedly. They give me a big hug I look over there shoulder and see Peeta standing at the end of The bed he looks so tired but you can tell he is trying to be Brave for everyone else. I play with the kids for a while but I Really want to talk to Peeta so Haymitch and Effie come and Sees me for a little then takes them back to the hotel So Peeta and I can talk privately. As soon as they leave Peeta Gives me a big hug and sits on the side of the bed. He ask me "how are you feeling." "not the best I am feeling the same as when I woke up." I reply "so I am getting treatment because they didn't want me to see anyone But I refused. if I want to see you I have to take treatment. I Will be here for a long time so you should go back to 12 but make Sure you visit." " No, I am not leaving you I will be right with you the whole time I Promise." He says " I move over so he can lay down next to me even though it is a tiny bed i lay down my head and say "stay with me." He replies with "always'

i know this isn't the longest chapter and i am sorry i will try to post more as soon as i can please leave honest reviews.