chapter 1

hi i hope you like it my chapter wont be too long sorry and this will only be a short story

I sit under the tree in the meadow and watch as Peeta runs about with our children, Willow is 8 and rye is 6. " rye, Willow, time for lunch" I call out They come racing over and go straight Into the picnic basket. "MUUMM you forgot the blackberries" says Rye                                                    "whoops sorry I will be back I will go and get some." As I start to head off towards the spot where gale and I used to hang out I get a shock of pain though my chest I ignore it and keep going then everything goes blurry and and black that's all I can see. Soon after that all my nightmares start. But I Can't escape them. They still aren't stopping And I don't how long it has been but I can It has been more then a few hours .and I can't fell my body....

I am starting to be able to fell my body again. And I know that because I my head is sore and I have a splitting headache. Then I can fell Peeta's Strong hand clutching onto mine, 'Omg he must Be worried sick' so I tighten my hand around his So he knows I am ok. A second later Peeta calls Out to someone "she is awake" I don't know who to. But after a little while I start to open my eyes. Everything is so bright. The first thing I see is Peeta's tired blue eyes looking into mine. And then I notice we aren't at home and that there Are doctors all around my bed where I lay. "I will leave you Two alone for a little." Says one of the doctors.

 As soon as they leave the room. I ask Peeta "what Happened" " you didn't return from getting the blackberries So I sent willow and rye home so I could go and Try to find you, I found you lying on the ground and your head was bleeding." I touch my head and find there is a bandage around it that's why it must be really sore." I raced you home and cleaned you up and put you to bed and waited a few hours but you weren't waking up" so I had to take you to the hospital, you were in a coma, I was so worried about you" he explained. " for how long?" I ask " 4 days" he replies Then I start to panic but I don't know why because I trust Peeta " where is Willow and rye are they here? " "don't worry they are with haymitch" says Peeta 

" I love you "I say                                                                                                                                                                    " I love you too" he replies Then there is a knock at the door it is one of The doctors. " we are going to have to give You a check up, so you will have to leave the room Mr Mellark." Explains the doctor. Peeta gives me a kiss on the forehead And leaves. "why couldn't Peeta stay?" I ask "Because we know you wouldn't tell the truth If he was here because you wouldn't want him to get Worried," they tell me I don't say anything I stay silent Knowing that they are correct that I wouldn't tell them What really happened if Peeta was here. " so what exactly happened before everything went black?" they ask me, breaking the silence. I think in my head if I should tell them about the chest pain but I decide not to so I say "I felt dizzy and then everything went black that's all That happen." Something inside me tells me they don't  me but they still let me go home that arvo. We are on the train on the way home when Peeta Finally asked what happened I feel so bad not Telling him the truth but he cant know he will Be so worried and he will be confused why The doctors let me go home so early so I just Tell him what I told the doctors. I lay down On the bed with my head on his chest and his Strong arms wrapped around me like usually. when All of a sudden I fell the pain go through my chest again but like I did before I ignored it and fall asleep. The next Morning I wake up in my own bed realizing that We must have gotten back early in the morning And Peeta didn't want to wake me up so he just Carried me home. I look at the window where Peeta always stands in the morning waiting for me to wake up as he doesn't want me to get worried. I tell him that I am going to go and see the kids but He tells me to "stay in bed you need to rest I will Go and get them." As soon they find out I am awake They come running in to give me a hug we talk for the Next 10 minutes until Peeta comes back upstairs with Some soup and fresh bread I tell him you didn't need To do this for me"   " but you need to rest" he replies. The rest of the day We are all talking and playing games even Haymitch pops Over for a little to see how I am going.

I am sorry it isn't that exciting but I hope you like it i promise you it will be more exciting in the chapters to come