Chapter 13

Emma's  P.O.V

I was excited with the surprise daddy was going to show me after school, what could it be?

After that unpleasant talk at lunch, I kept my head down and avoided any of the ones that were at the table. Maybe I should ask daddy when Jack and his friend were going back to their homes but something told me I wouldn't like the answer.

Time went by and before I noticed it was already after 3, which meant that daddy must be waiting outside for me. At that moment the final bell rang and I quickly grabbed my stuff and sprinted to the entrance of the school.

Daddy was leaning against his car, like that the first time he took me to school. Looking as sexy as ever in his expensive-looking suit.

I felt a stare on me so I took a look around and saw that Rachel was glaring at me and behind her were Jack's friend, quickly looked ahead, and started walking towards Dimitri.

When I got to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, he responded by putting his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I inhaled and the smell of his cologne hit me, he smelled masculine and delicious.

"I missed you, daddy" I whispered next to his ear not wanting to let go. He moved back a little and grabbed my chin.

"Did you now? Maybe you can show me just how much you missed me at home" He smirked darkly at me and the clear lust in his eyes hinted towards how I was supposed to show him.

I just nodded meekly and blushed.

"Ready for your surprise, babygirl?" He caressed my cheek, placing a small kiss on my lips.

"YES!" I happily exclaimed I'm so excited.

He opened the back door to his car for me and gestured for me to get in. At the passenger sat Aleksey in a suit just like daddy.

"ALEKSEY! I missed you too" I waved excitedly at him and placed my backpack on the floor. I got in between the two fronts seats and crawled the way to the front and sat down on Aleksey's lap and turned to look at daddy.

"And what do you think you are doing? It's not safe there, go to the back" Daddy sternly scolded me but I just pouted and made him my cute face so that I could stay in the front.

He narrowed his eyes at me but otherwise didn't instruct me to go to the back again. Aleksey placed his lips next to my ear.

"I missed you too, little boss" He whispered and also placed his hand on my thigh and gently caressed it, giving me goosebumps. I just nodded, distracted by the sensation. Wait, did I just nod? I glanced at my left and saw daddy starting to drive.

I could stare at him drive all day, the way he grabbed the steering wheel, how with only one hand he turned the car, his look of concentration, there's just something so sexy about just watching him drive