Before Emma Part 2

Third Person's  P.O.V (not edited)

Aleksey turned to look at Dimitri who was frowning just looking around everywhere clearly not happy Aleksey convinced him to agree to this college trip. Aleksey on the other hand was quite exicted, he was smiling and looking around the hotel, the trip didn't have anything to do with their curses. It was to go watch the soccer team play on a another state but anyone who what to give their support could pay for their trip and have their abnsce justified and since Aleksey never went out thanks to Dimitri being very overprotetive he did everythig he could to convince him to come here. 

The first game was tonight so we had to go and settle things on our rooms and get ready. Dimitri as always grabbed both their bags and went to their room with Aleksey following him. 

"Omg, aren't you exicted?" Aleksey said looking around. 

Dimitri looked around with disgust "No, this hotel room is too small but they wouldn't let me upgrade"  

"It's perfect for the both of us" Aleksey opened his suitcase and grabbed his outfit for the night and peaked towards Dimitri who was already taking his shirt off. He gulped,  blushing at his body  filled with tattoos, Aleksey had started feeling weird towards Dimitri but didn't know exactly why and it wasn't like Dimitri was acting strange too so he mustly tried to ignore wha he felt but sometimes it was too hard to ignore it. 

He suddendly felt Dimitri next to him, feeling. his body heat and his bare abdomen on his arm and felt his hand grabbing his chin and turnign his face towards him.

"Aleksey" He said in a low tone, like a warning. "You do know who's in charge here?" Dimitri asked in a serios tone and Aleksey smiled nervously "The teacher?" He joked but Dimitri just stayed silent and looked at him. "Y-you are, sir" Dimitri hummed and stepped closer to Aleksey if that was even possible.

"You know what the consequences are for disobeying me, don't you?" Aleksey nodded. Dimitri applied force to his grip pulling him down and making Aleksey sit on the edge of the bed but his chin tiltted up. "You are going to do as you are told" Dimitri leved down to his level and placed his lips next to his ear and whispered. "Because I will make sure you don't enjoy this punishment" He then placed a small kiss to his ear lobe and straightened up and pulled Aleksey up too. 

"Now go change, we have to go to that stupid game" Aleksey just nodded almost like in trance and quickly grabbed his stuff and went to take a shower and change. 

Dimitri just smirked at this nervous behavour and stated sorting out his outfit too. 

An hour had passed and it was finally time to meet everyone in the lobby. They were both dressed in black jeans but Aleksey had a white polo shirt on and some sneakers and Dimitri a black shirt with sneakers also, both of them lookig like they stepped out of a magazine. 

The teacher was already explaning where the game was taking place, what to do in case they got lost of something and starting instruct everyone to get in the bus. 

When they arrived at the stadium was already packed and Aleksey and Dimitri went to find where to sit but as soon as Aleksey sat he saw that everyone was eating something. 

"I'm gonna go and get us some food, what would you like?" He said as he stood up and Dimtri did too.

"I'll go with you" 

"Nono, we'll loose out seats, please, I can go alone" Dimitri narrowed his eyes at him but nodded and sat down. 

"Get me the same as you, baby" Aleksey nodded and went looking for the food stand and waited in line as he found it. Looking around watching everyone he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around and found one of the girls from his class, she was pretty but he was not interested and he didn't understand why.