Chapter 10

Emmas's P.O.V

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face and my sore bottom. I moved my hand around the bed looking for daddy but when I didn't feel him next to me, I started walking towards his closet. I was still in my onesie from last night but I was getting kinda hot so I started taking it off and I took one daddy's shirt from his closet. I went almost to my knees, It looked like a dress.

I turned around to see daddy looking at me and getting dressed in one of his suits, he was butting up his shirt and looking delicious

I turned around to see daddy looking at me and getting dressed in one of his suits, he was butting up his shirt and looking delicious. I blushed when he caught me staring.

"M-morning, daddy" I took a step back, conscious that I just had his shirt and panties on.

"Morning, baby. Daddy has to get to work, would you like to come with me? Maybe we can go shopping after" He smirked at me, eyeing me up and down. His eyes stayed longer on my legs.

"Y-yes, Daddy. I'd like that" I went to brush my teeth, I put my hair in some cute pigtails with pink bows and went to wait for him at the door. I'll change after we have breakfast, I giggled thinking about teasing him.

"Why aren't you dressed, young lady?" He asked sternly as he walked out of the closet, arranging his shirt

"Why aren't you dressed, young lady?" He asked sternly as he walked out of the closet, arranging his shirt. Damn, that shirt looked like it wanted to pop out of him, I want those arms manhandling me.

"Because I'm having breakfast first, daddy" I said as innocently as I could moving closer to the door.

"No, you are not. Go get changed" He took one step forward, while I made a thinking face.

"No" Is all I said as I bolted through the door, giggling loudly. I started running towards the staircase and when I finally reached it I turned around and daddy was leaning against the door of his bedroom looking at me and smirking.

"If you can hide from me in the next five minutes, you get whatever you'd like but If you lose, I'm going to put a leash on you all day" I just stared at him with my mouth open.

"Starting now" I just registered the now and bolted again, climbing down the stairs, when I was at the bottom of the stairs I looked around thinking where to go when I saw the door to the kitchen and ran towards it.