Chapter 7

I waved at daddy once I saw him. He was leaning against his car, Aleksey by his side as serious as always. I walked to him, slowly. Debating myself with what to do, should I tell him right now? or wait until tomorrow?

Nah, I'll tell him tomorrow.

When I got to him, Dimitri grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger and moved my head so that I was looking at him. He scrutinized me with his eyes, I felt like he was reading my every thought but of course, that was silly.

"Hey, babygirl. How was your school day?" He removed his hand from my chin and made me get in the car. I knew better this time and almost like a reflex I sat on his lap and leaned my head on his shoulders.

He grunted in approval at my actions, kissing my forehead and running his hand up and down my thigh, giving me goosebumps.

"It was really good, daddy. Thanks for asking, how was yours?" I intertwined our hands together and started playing with his rings with my thumb. The rings looked so hot on him, they accentuated his powerful aura, if that was even possible.

"I couldn't concentrate" He started kissing my neck and snaked his free hand under the blouse of my uniform and caressed my stomach.

"W-why?" It's hard for me to concentrate when he is teasing me like this.

"Because a certain little girl was far away from where she should have been" He said between kisses and every word he said vibrated on my neck, making me more flustered. Why was he so hot?

"Where should she have been, daddy?" I asked breathlessly, his hand started moving up a little more, almost nearing my breasts which were begging for his attention.

"Sitting in my lap or on her knees beside my feet, depending on her behavior" He said stopping the kisses on my neck, wrapping his hand on my neck and tilting my head to the side so I could look at him.

His lust-filled gaze made me squirm in anticipation. Fuck, I wanted more than just kisses, I wanted so much more.

"Oh, re-really, daddy?" I stuttered, what he said sounded so appealing.

"So, what's it going to be, baby? Are you going to be a good girl and come with daddy to work? So that he can concentrate?" And all I could do was nod submissively. He made my brain go all mushy.

I know what you are thinking, what about work Emma? Abi is a total bitch and she is going to have your head but honestly, I don't care all I could think was pleasing my daddy and being with him, Abi can go screw herself. 

Maybe I shouldn't think like that but he is the first person that has given me respect and affection and I trust him. Gosh, I must sound so silly.

"I've got a surprise for you, baby" Daddy informed, giving me a peck on the lips, removing his hand from my neck and giving my thigh a squeeze.

"Re-really, daddy? What is it?" I jumped up and down a little on his lap, what could it be?

Daddy reached a hand between the two seats at the front and snapped his fingers, the guard on the passenger seat put a gift bag on daddy's open hand.

"Open it, sweetie" He placed the gift bag on my lap and removed his hand from my thigh.

I opened the bag and took out the pink fluffy looking thing, I unfolded it and It was a dinosaur onesie, I squealed excitedly and turned my head giving daddy lots of kisses all over his face.