•16•

"Fire him."

What?

Out of everything that could've come out of that man's mouth. That was what he said?

"You want us to f-fire Taehyung?"

He narrowed his eyes at the ravenette and white haired men. His arms crossed. His broad chest and shoulders completely stiff. The energy he gave off were a mix of emotions. "I know I didn't stutter and I know you both have perfectly working ears. Now do as I say."

The raventte was ready. He will fire Taehyung if it meant Jin would forgive him and they could all move on from this nightma-

"No."

Jeongguk's neck snapped towards the short man. What?!

"I'm sorry Min Yoongi. Did you say no?"

Yoongi stepped forward his gaze never leaving Seokjin's dark eyes. Something was different in the shorter man. Jeongguk watched carefully.

Seokjin.

A man that knows no fear, that is protective of those he loves, that is never told no. Yet here was a man that dare to defy him? That actually said no? Who does he think he is?

"No. I'm not going to have you fire Taehyung. You don't understand."

He didn't know what was happening. Something finally snapped. "I don't understand? You are using my baby cousin! He is a sweet heart who shouldn't be brought into this dark world. You brought him here for what? Because you wanted be with him right. To right a wrong? You're a selfish prick!"

Yoongi glared at Seokjin. His eyes turning cold. His voice filled with anger.

"I'm using him? I'm selfish? I'm trying to help him! Where were you huh? Do you know what happening to his family? Did you know that they are going to take away his home? You know his mother can't take care of the farm like before. You know she's working multiple jobs and still isn't making ends meet. The only reason I told him about this place was because he was desperate! I didn't want him to be a pornstar! I wanted him to be an intern in the mail room or something but shit happen! He told me he needed to do this! He needed the money. He needs to save his family! Where were you? I know you're wealthy why couldn't you help him!"

Slap.

The contact echoed without the now quiet room.

His once pale cheek now a bright red burning at the touch. Yet he didn't flinch. His eyes still locked on the taller man so now has tears in his eyes. Anger written across his face.

Yoongi carefully took his finger and touch the hot skin. Pain shooting though his face but he refused to show it. Seokjin's hand still in the air. Jeongguk's eyes were closed tight, he assumed he was going to get hit as well but the others forgot he was even there.

"You know he isn't going to listen right." Seokjin finally looks away. "He'll listen to me. Every one  always listens to me." Yoongi chuckled

"Not when it comes down to his family"

Seokjin fist collided with the table. " I am his family."

"Then where were you." A small voice echoed in the back of Jin's mind. The real question he needed to answer himself. He didn't want to answer. He wanted to bury it and pretend everything is alright and that he is never wrong. That one question would ruin his perfect world and he refuses to do so.

"Tsk. I don't need to answer to you. Now stay away from him or I'll make your life a living hell." Seokjin rushed out the room. Trying to assure his dominance but inside something hid in the corner of his soul. Trying to pretend it didn't exist. He entered the elevator pressing the lobby button waiting for the doors to shut. The moment it did he punched it. His knuckles Turing a bright red due to the force behind it. Don't you fucking cry. Head up. Smile. Don't be fucking weak. Or they'll step all over you.

He removed his hand from the door, putting his now bruised hand in his pocket while fixing his tie with the other hand. The elevator doors opened. His signature smile plastered on his face as he walked out. His baby cousin standing not too far away.

"Jinnie!"

"Hey Jin-Hyung" the taller gave a frighten smile. He gave Namjoon a reassuring look. The man finally relax allowing his cute dimples to show. Oo that man.

He pushed out the dirty thoughts. "So Tae-baby, ready to see my house? Oh! I have an idea why don't you stay the night? I can cook for you and everything!" He could see Taehyung's big brown eyes widen his mouthing filling with saliva. He nodded his head quickly.

"Great let's go!" He grabbed Taehyung's hand ready to pull him out. When he felt resistance. "Wait! I have to tell Yoongi! Or else he'll worry, I should probably tell him I'm sleeping over. But what will I cuddle..." Taehyung began to ponder while trying to walk back to the elevator.

Something started to rise up in Seokjin the minute his baby cousin tried to go back up to see Yoongi.

"No! I-I mean, Yoongi knows we're related! I'll just call him once we're there so he doesn't worry okay?" Taehyung stroked his imaginary beard. With an adorable smirk he laughed.

"Okay Hyung! Let's go to your place! Is Namjoon joining us?"

The tall somewhat blonde man began to blush "umm I'll let you both catch, I need to go check on the boys. Later!" He rushed away.

Taehyung waved by as he walked with Jin smiling so brightly. Yet Seokjin started to become distraught. Unable to understand why he was so afraid.

Because he cares about Yoongi more than he cares about you.