•5•

"Mr. Kim. Please sit. Mr. Min thank you please go back to work I'll send Mr. Kim down to you once we're done here."

Taehyung and Yoongi had just walked into the large black office. His assistant didn't even look up. She just told them to walk in. Yoongi of course expecting it while Taehyung got chills.

"Yes Mr. Jeon." He bows. As he turns around to walk out he send Taehyung a small reassuring smile then leaves.

It's was just Mr. Jeon and Taehyung. The man still not looking up. "Please sit." He quickly shuffles over to the black leather seat placed in front of the desk.

His backs straight. His body completely stiff as he watched the man in front of him. He looks young to be a C.E.O. His hair pitch black matching his eyes. His suit all the same as well.

His entire appearance spoke DARKNESS. The man was writing something on a few papers completely enveloped by them. A good minute passes and he finally stops.

Mr. Jeon glances up, then looks at his computer typing something in.

Another minute passes. "So your name is Kim Taehyung. You were born in Daegu. Haven't left till now correct."

He nodded slowly perplexed as to how he knows. "You have a high school diploma and were ranked pretty high. Yet you do not have anything under your previous employment's.

You are smart but didn't go to college why is that Mr. Kim." Taehyung took a deep breath. Wasn't the first time he has gotten this question but this had a whole new feeling.

"Mr. Jeon, I didn't go to college or have any other real jobs due to the fact that I live in a farm." He pauses looking at the ravenette. His gaze burning holes into his own eyes. Taehyung looks back at his hands. Continuing.

"Because I lived on the farm I have to work their in order to help my family. But it's not going to be enough now...i can't leave for school, then find a job and go back. It's to late..."

Mr. Jeon sighs running a hand through his parted hair.

"So you're a farm boy from Daegu?" He questioned. Taehyung looked up uneasily.

"Yes..."

Another sigh passing his lips. "You In way over your head Farm boy."

"It's Taehyung, Mr. Jeon." He snaps. They look at each other staring intensely.

"You really need the money. Don't you." Taehyung nods his head eagerly. Mr. Jeon's mouth opened to say something but was stopped by an email. He looks at his computer.

"Please go back down to Hoseok. Tell him to send Mr. Min and Mr. Park. I'll send news down with Mr. min once I've gone over a few things." Taehyung nodded getting up from the seat. He bows.

"Yes Mr. Jeon." He turns to leave. "Call me Jeongguk."

Taehyung giggles, "yes Mr. Jeon-gguk." He walks out the room.

The ravenette rolled his eyes a smile trying to make a way to his face. He quickly shakes his head looking back at his monitor. He moves his hand over the mouse clicking on the video.

His eyes staring at the screen intensely. The sound of grunts, moans and heavy breathing bouncing of the walls of the office. The way the camera caught every single detail perfectly. His eyes never leaving the smaller boy.

Interesting.

"Not just a Farm boy Minnie." a ghostly smile falling on the ravenette's face as the video ended.

A knock heard from the office door. He doesn't answer simply watching the door as it burst open.

"You can't just bust into any room you want Park Jimin." The white haired male breathed out heavily.

"Yes I can..." The smaller man says quietly. "You don't need to say my last name...were friends."

"No were not. Especially not after what you said to Tae." The smaller man frowned facing away. Hurt written all over his face.

Jeongguk's smile falling back to a straight line as both the men sat in the leather chairs.

"Mr. Min. I just saw your performance. Didn't know you wanted to be a star." His eyes fell in the man to his left. He shrugs.

"Nope didn't want to still don't." Yoongi stated bluntly.

Jeongguk internally smiled. He laid back in his chair mimicking Yoongi's current stance. "To bad you and Mr. Kim Taehyung looked pretty good for each other." A blush falling in Yoongi's pale skin as he sat straight. Listening closely to his bosses words.

"I would've like you both. Recording some scenes and being around each other as much as possible but I'll have to find someone else for th-"

"What if I say yes?" The usually quiet pale man practically screamed. A bright red placed on his once white skin.

The man on his right head snapped towards the other. Jeongguk tried not to laughs a small smile showing on his face as he sat straight looking at the pale man in his eyes.

"Well of course we will have you two shot. If views love it then we'll make you inseparable. We'll first need to do a few films with other stars to see what he is capable of."

"Probably nothing..." Jimin mumbled under his breath thinking no one heard. "Yeah. Sorry Taehyung Doesn't go around sucking Dicks left and right. Probably because he wants to make the moment last and isn't rushing for a small sexual high."

Yoongi's cold truthful words left Jimin in a state only he could understand. Jeongguk could feel the anger off of Yoongi and the pain off of Jimin.

Things were getting too intense for Jeongguk's liking.

"Anyways. If you agree. We will sign some paper make a few arraignments. Give you whatever you need, move you and discuss the rest of the process later on."

Yoongi sighed. "Alright I'll do it. On one condition."

Jeongguk Raised his eyebrow. Jimin shifting in his seat silently praying.

"I'll do it as long as Jimin doesn't do anything to Taehyung in anyway. If he does at anything hurt, demeaning or disrespectful towards him I will leave and take Taehyung with me understood."

The raventte shuffled a few papers on his desk placing one on top of the pile.

He takes out a pen. Handing it to the white haired male. "Sign here and we have a deal."

Yoongi's hand swiftly moved toward the silver pen. The cold metal sending waves down his back as he signs the papers in front of him.

The ravenette plastering a huge bunny smile on his face.

"Thank you Mr. Min please go back down to Hobi and Mr. Kim. Tell hobi we have two new stars."

Yoongi nodded getting up from his seat. He bows to the ravenette saying goodbye. Completely ignoring Jimin.

As he leaves the room. Jimin screams.

"What the actually fuck Gguk! Why the fuck would you do this to me!"

Jimin began ranting and screaming waking all around the office.

At first the ravenette was fine with it until a whole 10 minutes past and the small boy wasn't out of breathe. His voice getting louder and more agitating.

"If you don't shut the fuck up Jiminie I won't let you have your dream shoot with Yoongi! God damn my ears are ringing."

Jimin froze. He faced his agitated friend completely thrilled yet unsure if he heard correctly.

"W-What?"

"Im going to make him do his first shoot with you. It'll be exactly how you wanted it since you met the damn guy."

Jimin ran over to Jeongguk hugging him tightly. The man rolling his eyes as he was praised.

"If..."

"If?"

"You find a way for me to fuck Kim Taehyung."