•11•

"Yoongi. Why are you so mad?"

What the fuck.

"Why won't you say anything to me? Did something happen?"

No fucking shit!!

"Y-Yoongi please!"The white-haired man stopped in his tracks not looking at the boy that sat in front of him holding onto his arm. "What happened?"

Yoongi sighed. They were standing in the parking lot a few feet from his car. After Yoongi dragged Taehyung out of the office. He went back down to the set. He quickly changed then walked out. A worried brunette behind him.

His mind running wild as he finally turned to stare into Taehyung's beautiful eyes.

• • •

"A-are you almost done Chaeyoung?" Yoongi watched as the pink haired woman covered the tattoo on his lower waist." She sighed nodding. She stood up quickly a small smile on her face. "You know if you knew you were going to become a porn star. You shouldn't have tattooed your ex in the place where the camera mainly zooms in on."

Yoongi's face turned a bright red. "T-Thank you." She rolled her eyes, a large smile still on her face. She walked out the dressing room leaving the pale man alone. He sighed looking down to his shorts.

They were slightly pulled down. Right below where the "min Taehyung" tattoo should be. Thanks to Chaeyoung's amazing work you couldn't see anything. As if he never got the tattoo in the first place.

He bit his bottom lips pulling his white shirt back on. Yoongi lazily walked out the room already searching for Taehyung. Unfortunately he didn't see the younger. Instead he saw Kai smiling widely.

"Yoongi! Perfect timing! Hoseok said to put on the blind fold once you sit on the bed okay?" Kai quickly shoved the black blindfold into his chest. Running to talk to Hoseok.

The porcelain skinned man shrugged not questioning Hoseok commands. Doing as told he sat on the pastel pink bed. He sighed for the nth time that day. He carefully tied the blindfold over his eyes. He placed his hands in the bed feeling the silky fabric. The material nice and cool.

Soon enough something came and touched his pale skin. The fingers slightly cold but soft.

He heard multiple people moving around quickly. Not long after he hears Hoseok. "Alright stars on set! 3. 2. 1. Action." The cue card clicks. The cold fingers disappeared. Instead someone sat on his lap. Wrapping there arms around his neck.

He immediately thought it was Taehyung. A smile playing at his lips as he moved his head allowing access to his neck. The white haired man could feel a shaky breath on his neck. As well as soft lips pressing against his skin.

The gentleness of the other surprising Yoongi. But he was enjoying it.

He then felt the others cold hands slip under his shirt slowly lifting it up. Once the fabric was gone he could feel the others lips trailing all over his body.

Yoongi was enjoying it but something felt off.

The weight in his laps disappeared. He felt the cold fingers trail down to his shorts slowly pulling them off. His fingers teasing the waistband of his boxers. Taking a sharp breath but not moving to much.

A pair off lips kissed his ear whispering. "I can do better than him." It wasn't Taehyung's voice.

Yoongi pushed the familiar man away jumping off the bed. He pulled off the blindfold seeing Jimin in some black shorts with no shirt. A bright pink on his cheeks as he frowned. "W-what's wrong?" Yoongi lost it.

"What the fuck Park?! Why are you trying to get me to fuck You! Where is Taehyung!" Jimin looked down avoiding eye contact. "I dunno..." The porcelain skinned man looked over to his friend behind the camera.

He could see him pointing up to the ceiling as he told the cameraman to cut. Yoongi immediately knew what he meant.

Jeongguk.

He didn't bother to change or put on any clothes. Marching to the elevator smashing the floor where Jeongguk's office was. His blood was boiling. 'Fucking Park Jimin tricking me into thinking he was Taehyung. That fucking prick.' The elevator doors opened. Jeongguk's Assistant no where to be seen.

That didn't matter though. He bursted through the doors. He saw Namjoon and Taehyung hugging. While Jeongguk glared at the two.

Everyone jumped the moment the doors slammed against the walls.

Yoongi practically yelling. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Now here they were standing next to Yoongi's car. Taehyung still trying to figure out what happened. As well as Yoongi.

The white haired man took a deep breathe before finally looking at the brunette. "Why weren't you at the set? Why were you with Jeongguk and Namjoon? Weren't we suppose to be shooting together? What the fuck Tae." Taehyung flinched. His Voice slowly getting louder as he spoke. Taehyung let go of Yoongi playing with the helm of his shirt.

The brunette softly speaking. "Mr. Jeon said someone told him that you didn't want to live with me anymore... so he said he was going to help me and find a new place near the company... I'm sorry that I was a nuisance... Namjoon Hyung is going to He-"

Yoongi pulled the brunette into a tight embrace. Taehyung quickly returning the hug. The brunette trying his hardest not to cry. "Taebear I didn't tell anyone anything like that okay? I love having you with me. I feel like I'm at home when your with me. I don't know who lied but please believe me okay?" Taehyung nodded holding on even tighter. In the outside Yoongi was calm and caring.

But on the inside a fire was burning. He needed answers. Whoever lied was going to die. Now he needs to talk with an old friend.

Kim Seokjin.