Daytime visiter.

I woke up the next day, I knew what had happened last night wasn't a dream but that didn't make it easier to believe. A strange boy had followed me home supposedly just to know my name and why I didn't live with my parents. It seemed even stranger and creepier now that it was daytime. I almost wanted it to be a dream. I pulled off the covers, someone seriously needed it change those they smelt like shit. I walked over to my window and looked outside to the bottom of the garden, ahd there really been a guy down there last night? I pulled on a pair of jeans and a hoodie and headed downstairs. But halfway down I suddenly felt sick so I ran to the tiolet and vomited into the basin then I cleaned myself up and went downstairs. Chad hollored from the breakfast table, but I smiled and headed for the computer room. I needed to look up something. It was something I remembered from last night that I really wanted. I got to the laptop and opened a browser, I searched for glow in the dark contacts. I really wanted a pair, that way I could walk around and everyone would think I was awesome. Also it gave me an oppotunity to scare Chad and Gina so that was a perk. Interestingly there were no results, not even ones explaining what they were. Weird. I should probably visit somewhere that might make them and see if they coudl make me a pair. I closed the lid and headed back to the main orphange where Gina was helping to wash the dishes.

" Good Mornin" I said, slipping a piece of toast off the sideboard, she slapped my hand but too late.

" Morning, theif" She smiled. I stuck my tongue out.

" Wheres Chad?" I asked, She pointed upstairs and I thanked her and headed after him. When I got to the boys door I peeked through the crack to make sure it was clear. It was so I slowly opened the door and quitely snuck up to the staircase to his dorm.

" Stop right there girly" A firm voice said from across the room. I stopped in my tracks and cursed under my breath. Shit I must have missed a corner somewhere. Anyhow I must have looked hilarious to them sneaking across the room in full ' stealth mode'. I sighed and turned to face him. Sam, a fourteen year old who enjoyed bullying the younger kids was standing in the corner.

" Hi" I said, trying to be nice so he would let me go.

" Get out or I'll tell The Head" he threatned, I had expected him to tell without warning me first. However I didn't need to be told twice and I ran out the door. I decided to go to the back garden where there was a pond with fish in it. I walked down to the garden and sat down by the pond.

A freezing hand grabbed me and yanked me into the trees beside the garden.

" You really need to stop doing that" I commented asI shook his hand off and turned to face him.

" Sorry" Caspian smiled grinning in an amused way.

" Whats funny" I asked annoyed, " Oh and buy a sweater your really cold" I added. He chuckled in an unamused way.

" Nothing, its just that guy didn't seem to happy just now" He smirked. " Why were you snooping around in the boys room?" He asked.

" Thats not something you should ask someone you hardly know" I retorted. But then I realised that if I didn't tell him he would assume the worst. " I was checking if my friend was ok"

" Oh right, of course you were" He smiled.

" Look I don't know you, You shouldn't be here" I said angrily starting to walk away
" But I am here, also you lied to me" He said looking pissed off.

" About what exactly" I asked, I knew that I had lied to him but I wanted to make sure he actually knew and wasn't just saying that so i would tell him what I lied about.

" This isn't your friends house, its an orphange" He said quietly. I sighed, great now he knew that I didn't have a family.

" Sorry" I replied " I just don't usually tell people that. Its better if they think I'm normal and that I actually have people that care about me"

" I ca-" He started but stopped himself. I knew what he was going to say and I was shocked.

" Why? You don't even know me properly" I stated, I tried to sound annoyed but I just sounded curious.

" I don't know, your different. Your not like any person I've ever met" He said softly, his eyes glittered brightly. Sparkles dancing in their blue depths.

" Meaning?" I asked, trying to distract myself from his eyes. Danm I was weak.

" Well, My kind don't do well with other people." He answered carefully.

My kind.