5- Billie Jean

♪Now playing - Billie Jean by Michael Jackson♪

Jimmy Jr now would catch Tina in the halls between classes to walk with her instead of Zeke, Tammy or Jocelyn. He'd join her when she practiced at lunch, to give tips and also just to support her. Jimmy would now come to the later dance session so he could walk home with her.

The sudden change shocked everyone quite a bit just like Tina's, if not more.

"Is there something going on with you and Tina?" Zeke had asked him during their walk home, Jimmy Jr had been very surprised when he'd asked. "What? No! What makes you think that?!" The ginger exclaimed to the other. Tina had specifically told him not to tell anyone about the bet, she didn't explain why he couldn't but he figured it had something to do with Ashley.

"I mean- you just kinda started hanging out with her out of nowhere, it's a tad suspicious. If y'all are secretly dating you don't have to lie to me man, I won't tell a soul promise!"

The boy's face reddened as his friend said that "what?! Dude no! We're friends, I'm just helping her with something that's all!" He shouted, feeling a little embarrassed. "Okay! No need to yell" the brunette said, Jimmy Jr sighed in relief.

"But you totally got the hots for her though"

Whatever the boy wanted to say caught in his throat, as his face felt like it was on fire. "Good for you J-ju! Nice choice." Zeke remarked happily as he patted his friend on the shoulder before walking faster. "Now hold on one second-!" The Pesto boy spuddered out, trying to catch up to the boy ahead of him.

"Denying it won't help your case!"

The two girls on the other hand, Tammy and Jocelyn, didn't seem too bothered by Jimmy Jr's mood change with Tina. A remark or two but that was it.

--

After he'd left work at his father's restaurant he went straight to the dance studio, Jimmy Jr would ask Tina what class she would be in at the time he arrived beforehand so he wouldn't have to look for her.

Whenever he'd stepped into the class Tina was in, whether it was ballet, breaking or whatever other class, she'd always get a big smile on her face when she saw him. That smile made his knees feel weak, but he'd tried to ignore it. "Stop, you're her friend." He would always tell himself.

Even though Jimmy Jr would've been all for an opportunity to dance, he normally liked to just watch Tina when she practice. But sometimes she'd invite him to dance with her and the tutor. He couldn't say no to her. Her motions were very fluid and graceful, you can tell she's put a lot of effort to be able to control her body in such a way. It was beautiful.

"Do you have to do the partner dances too?" He'd asked randomly one day while they were taking a break.

"She did say every dance here so probably, why?" The girl answered before taking a sip from her water bottle.

"I can be your partner."

"Isn't being my cheerleader enough?" Tina joked, as she poked him on the arm in a teasing matter. He chuckled "no but seriously! It could be a good a idea."

"Maybe you just want to be my partner so you get a bigger chuck of the reward."

"Ha! Tempting, but nah. Look! I'm already good at dancing, I already know about the bet so you don't have to risk telling anyone else. It'll save time, and you don't really have a lot of that" he spoke calmly, counting the reasons with his fingers as he talked.

"Hmm.. okay! Good point, partner" Tina said happily, giggling as she nudged him in the arm when she said partner.

--

Tina Belcher was not my lover! She's just a girl, who thinks that I am the one!

Done!

Straight up almost named this chapter cha cha real smooth 😂