Epilogue- (I've Had) The Time of My Life

♪Now playing - (I've Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes♪

It was beautiful warm day in March, no worries just fun. It was time to collect Tina's reward for winning the bet and Jimmy Jr was there with her along with the rest of her family since she promise. They were at icecream shop called "I scream, you scream" getting, you guessed it! Icecream. Ashley told them to just put the cost on her tab and she'll pay it another time. Jimmy Jr and Tina sat at one of the outside tables the shop had, them both having an icecream cone in their hand. "I can't believe strawberry your favourite icecream!" She teased, taking a lick from her own icecream. "Hey! Strawberry an awesome flavour! Yours isn't even icecream because of all the toppings, so you don't get a say on what's good or not!" He poked back, having a goofy smile on his face. Tina had ordered a chocolate and vanilla swirl, practically putting a mountain of toppings on top of the cone.

"Take that back!" The girl said trying to act angry but end up breaking up into giggles instead. "Never." The boy replied with a playful smirk. Tina giggled again then went to her icecream, picking off some of the toppings and plopping them into her mouth. The smirk fell from his face as he sat there nervously, he has been trying to bring up the kiss for a while now but keeps backing out. He was never good with words or feelings.

"Tina about the kiss-"

The girl interrupted him before he could finish, "I liked it, is that what you're worried about?" She said looking over to him to confirm or deny. "No- I mean yes! No! I mean- not entirely.." Jimmy Jr stuttered out, he was started to become really anxious at that point. He took bite of his icecream, hoping that would him down.

"Hey!"

The boy looked up from the table to the girl in shock. "Don't stress about it, okay? We don't have to talk about it if you don't have it all figured out yet." She said reassuringly, hopped his nose with icecream cone.

"Thanks T."

"No need. Now let's go, I wanna get more icecream!" She announced happily as she got up, putting her now empty cone in the trash. "Haven't you already had three cones?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes but I did nothing but excerised for the last few weeks, I've earned it, plus I want bleed Ashley dry for calling me a lamb." That made Jimmy Jr laugh.

"Salt to the wound huh?"

"You bet!" The Belcher girl said, laughing along with him. They stepped back inside the shop to order Tina another cone, the boy couldn't help but be thankful he bumped into Tina that day at studio. Because now it meant they can not be awkward around eachother, that they can do stuff like this together. They were finally real friends, maybe someday they can be more.

--

Tada! Done! This actually might be the quickest I've completed a story, especially one of this length. Bye bye now! ❤️