8- Into The Groove

Now playing - Into The Groove by Madonna♪

1 day until the big performance. The stress is real.

The big day, the one they've been practicing for two weeks for, is almost here! The nervous jitters still got to Tina every once and awhile but Jimmy Jr would always manage to calm her down.

"So it's tomorrow.." He said a little sad, not really looking for a response. They were sitting on the beach, they decided that they should relax the day before the performance but it seems Tina is having trouble relaxing. "Yeah.." she spoke, barely above a whisper. "We're going to be fine." Jimmy Jr told her, giving her shoulder a squeeze.

"I know." The girl said blandly.

"Then relax!"

She sighed, flopping onto the sand "I'm just worried I'm going to mess up the dances.." Tina fiddled with her hands in a nervous manner. He shook his head as he looked down towards her. "You won't. And if you do then it won't matter, because everyone will be in awe of your awesome dance moves!" He spoke calmly, having a kind smile on his face.

She giggled at his reply "alright dork!"

He was happy to get her to laugh after being so stressed. "Where we doing this anyways?" Jimmy Jr asked, still looking down at her. Tina shrugged "at some place with a stage Ashley knows, she gave me the address and didn't tell me much else." the girl reply.

The boy nodded as he gulped thickly, he's been wanting to ask her a question. I very specific question, but he was worried. "Screw it!" He thought, sighing heavily. "Hey Tina?" He squeaked out meekly.

"Yeah?"

He turned away, looking at the ground, "um.." he didn't know how to word what he wanted to say. Jimmy Jr sighed again before finally speaking again "do you think we'd still be like how we are right now once this is all over..?" He asked quietly. "Do you want it to stay the same?" She said, looking over to him.

"I do.."

She smiled, "then I don't see why it has changed." that made him smile too. And there they sat, perfectly happy with where they were.

--
Chapter 8! Complete!