// BOOK 2 //

SYNOPSIS // 2 //

"We're in a relationship for 2 years, Brianna. I really think it's time..." Lumuhod siya kasabay ng paglitaw ng isang singsing na may dyamante sa gitna.

"A-are you..." Ngumisi ang lalaki at tumango.

"It's been 5 years since umalis ka sa poder niya and I think, you're perfectly moved on that's why I'm here, proposing in front of you..."

"P-pero si Spiro..."

"I already talked to Spiro to have his blessing and of course, he said yes. I'll be his father, Brie. I love him..."

She's confused.

"I will take care of you and Spiro. I will give you everything, I will give you all your needs. So, Brie, will you marry me?"

She cried and slowly nodded.

"Yes, Diego."

————
Kasell : may rason siya, okay? and don't worry about diego. i know what i am doing. I'm telling you, it's not easy to let someone who helped you for years especially if you learned to love that someone. you're reading Brianna's pov and I know to myself that I did my best to make my readers understand the situation. again, you're reading Brianna's pov, try to understand her and put yourself in her situation. a little favor— wala sana akong matatanggap na comment na connected sa tuhog thingy kasi as far as i know, that word if for someone who planned it all in the first place. i don't want to drop the exact word, but you know what i mean and Brie's not like that. if this story still giving you a hard time to understand her situation, try to read Diego's story — You Were Mine.